[Chapter 10] Know The Way

The unconscious campers, one by one, slowly began to wake up. They were all sprawled out throughout the mess hall. Once woken up, they would go and wake someone else up, until all thirteen of them were conscious.

"We...we've got to...to get to the...the..." Rachael tried to answer, but she was barely conscious as she tried to steady herself on one of the tables. Abby was right behind her in case she were to fall.

"The new location of the death-match," Zach finished her sentence. She glanced over at him and smirked. He smiled in return before they all exited the mess hall. The last person, Shane, closed the door and noticed a piece of paper taped to it.

He ripped it off and began to read aloud, "Meet us at the heart of the camp. Now." He looked up at everyone and then to the advisers, "Do you guys know the way?"

"I do," Molly told him. All eyes averted towards her. She hadn't told them that she was brought here by Felix to stop the people, who she was now working with to get out of this damned place, from escaping. The night after she arrived, she took a little walk through the camp, making sure she knew where everything was and all of the possible places to hide so she wouldn't get caught. She was going to give this useful information to the groups when they escaped.

"Well then show us," He demanded, crumpling up the piece of paper and throwing it to the side.

"Fine by me," She snapped back at him, not intimidated by his mean and aggressive personality, "Come on guys." She said as she started walking in the direction of the heart of the camp. The YouTubers, advisers, and girls all soon followed after her.

"I should go check on Phil," Abby whispered into Rachael's ear before the two of them joined everyone else.

"And Joey, right?" Rachael asked with a smile, semi-joking with her friend. Abby stared at her blankly. "You know, Phil's not the only injured one."

"I...I know that," Abby replied, her cheeks blushing a bright red color.

Rachael laughed and nudged her friend playfully, "But in all seriousness, yeah, you should go check on them. Bring them some food too, I'm not sure when they last had something to eat."

"Alright, will do!" Abby exclaimed before running in the opposite direction of everyone else. Rachael sighed and jogged to catch up with the other eleven people. She slowed down when she joined the large group. Anthony, who was in the back, looked over at her and smirked.

"What were you waiting for?" He teased, "A limousine to take you to there personally?"

"No, I was just talking with someone," She retorted, not hinting his humor.

He slipped his hands in his pockets and sighed, "So, tonight, right?" Rachael glanced up at him, unsure of what he was talking about. "You know," Anthony leaned in and whispered, "The escape?"

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "Yeah!"

He smiled at her as she blushed in embarrassment for how clueless she was being.

*****

Abby got as much food from the large stash in the basement of the mess hall as she could carry in her arms before darting to the infirmary in fears of being seen by Felix. Luckily for her, he wasn't in the building he spent the majority of his time in. He was at the heart of the camp with everyone else, except he was hiding in just the right spot so he could see the whole spectacle go down.

Abby reached the infirmary and pushed through the doors. Both Joey and Phil sat straight up when she entered the room. She looked back at them and smiled, "Hey guys, I brought you something."