[Chapter 9] Groaning and Moaning

Molly slipped into the mess hall to see all of the YouTubers and advisers and girls who were in that one challenge surrounding one of the tables. They were all discussing their plan. She walked over and saw they had a map laid out on the table, marked up with ways to escape.

Molly cleared her throat. All of the talking stopped and they directed their attention to her. She blushed slightly from the attention and said, "May I suggest something?"

There was no immediate answer, in fact, there wasn't one. They all remained silent. Some people even glared at her, especially Meghan who caught her in the act, knowing there was something different about her. She heaved a sigh and walked towards the table. "I say we escape in groups of four. One adviser, two YouTubers, and one girl per group. That way it's somewhat less noticeable to Pewdiepie."

"Since when has Pewdiepie been here?" Anthony inquired, "I mean, I thought it was just us and you four," He pointed to the advisers.

"He's been here since the beginning," Rachael answered. Natalie slapped Rachael on the arm, who in return, smacked her back.

"And he's the one behind it all," Molly added, "That's why we need to not be suspicious. He already knows we're planning to escape. It's just a matter of when he catches us." Everyone remained silent. "So, as I was saying, we go in groups of four..."

"How's that going to work when we have seventeen people?" Zach questioned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Easy, I escape on my own."

"That wouldn't be fair to you," Mari retorted.

"Trust me guys, I'll be fine," Molly reassured them. "Now, one group is going to have to have three YouTubers."

"I'll do it!" Natalie exclaimed.

"Great," Molly remarked, grabbing the marker that was sitting on the table and drawing a route that went to the edge of the camp and then towards the entrance, "Now this is the route we'll all take. There's no surveillance there, so we should be good. If it fails, we go with the routes...you guys..." She took a step back, "Take that back. These routes are all terrible. You're in broad sight."

"Well then, let's just take your route," Ian stated, "Are you sure there's no surveillance?"

"Not that I know of."

The people in the mess hall all exchanged looks before they decided to start planning out the groups. It went a little something like this:
First Group: Rachael, Anthony, Joey, and Hailey (one of the girls)
Second Group: Abby, Phil, Mari, and Anna (another one of the girls)
Third Group: Natalie, Ian, Toby, and Meghan
Fourth Group: Zach, Shane, Jack, and Cassidy (another one of the girls)
Last Group: Molly

*****

The morning alarm sounded throughout the camp, waking up all of the campers. They all groaned and moaned as the flipped onto their stomachs, covered their head with their pillow, or just fell back asleep. The alarm stopped blaring and there was a moment of silence before the heavily accented voice they've heard a few times before echoed throughout the camp.

"Good morning YouTubers, traitors, and pawns." The traitors being the advisers and the pawns being the girls. "A little change of plans. Instead of preparing for another challenge, we're just going to hop right in to a new one. Today's challenge will commence in one hour. You have that amount of time to get ready and get to the far left corner of the camp. I mean all of you too, YouTuber or not." And the announcement came to an end.

Rachael sat up in her bed and looked over at Natalie, "Did he just say all of us?"

She murmured something Rachael couldn't make out and rolled over on her side, away from her older sister.