Close Your Eyes and Wish for it (A Colton Dixon Love Story)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STORY IF YOU DO NOT READ YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY LOST.

This story is a Colton Dixon fanfic that takes place in SEASON 12 of American idol. Colton was on in SEASON 11 and was kicked off. Okay and here's the confusing part. All of the contestants that were in season 11 never were in season 11, in this story. They never auditioned for season 11. Never. With the exception of Colton. But all of those contestants are competing in season 12 NOT 11. Colton competed in season 11 with a bunch of random made up people that you are free to name yourselves.

The final five are Jessica, Phillip, Joshua, Holly, and the girl this story is about: Ann-Marie.

So yes, Colton was on season 11. Every other contestant? NO! THEY HAVE NEVER COMPETED! They are in season 12, they have never met Colton, and they have never been on the show before. Who won season 11 you ask? Well, lets just pretend it was a guy named Jake Johnson.

If I have not explained this enough, just ask me and I'll try and clarify it further.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Ann-Marie Heath

Voice: The girl part in the song "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship. That's how her voice sounds.

Age: seventeen

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin Tone: Fairly Pale

Teeth Color: White

Fan Girl Crush: Colton Dixon

Best Friend Outside of Idol: Teresa Toranzo

Best Friends on Idol: Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet, and Hollie Cavanagh.

HomeTown: Tampa, Florida

Favorite Food: Cookie Cake

Favorite Drink: Peach Tea

Passions in Life: Singing and Writing

Well, that's all you need to know about this story so now you may continue to chapter one. ENJOY! :)