Chapter 15 : The Seal of Heaven

Lucky for Naruto, jumping off a tree is no big deal and in less than a minute, he was back.
"GREAT JOB NARUTO!" Sakura screamed, grinning at the blonde for once
"NARUTO!" Sasuke called "I know you want to look cool and save us but forget it, Run away."
"Oh, by the way Sasuke, I forgot the password." Naruto completely ignored the other boys word which annoyed Sasuke immensely but Sasuke gave Sakura the I told you so! look anyway.

"Now take the scroll!" Sasuke said.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?" Naruto shouted at Sasuke "Why would you do that?"           
"Im simply distracting the predator by giving it a different meal" Sasuke replied.             
"Smart, I see"Snake dude said smiled.              

"TAKE IT!" Sasuke told the snake throwing it towards him. However , Naruto jumped to retrieve the scroll before the snake guy could get it  .
"What the-WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?" Sasuke said "  DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION HERE?"  Naruto punched Sasuke  on the face , hard making Sakura speechless. Sasuke barely manged to stay on the tree. 

"Why?" Sasuke asked him , staring straight into Naruto "Why the heck did you even do that, what's wrong with you?"                                                                                               
"I can't prove it because I forgot  the password , but I bet you're the spy! " said Naruto .                                                                                             
"Stop being a moron Naruto!" Sasuke growled "I'm the real Sasuke."                                                     
"Lies!" The blonde exclaimed," The Sasuke I know would never do something so cowardly."    "You are the one who doesn't understand , I mean do you guys know how strong this guy is? Even if we do give him he scroll, what guarantee is there that ,if we give him the it,  he'll let us go?"

"Hehehe, Naruto-kun , YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!" the snake guy said, liking his lips " because I could just kill you and take the scroll!"
"Damn you," Naruto muttered, "SHUT UP!!"

Sasuke watched as his secret crush ran towards what Sasuke believed was his doom "NARUTO! DON'T, RUN!!"
"Summoning Jutsu" Snake guy said

"I've lost the respect I had for you , Sasuke." It hurt Naruto that Sasuke had given up.
Naruto charged summoning unwilling Chaka from the sleeping fox.                                                       
"Aiiii!Kid that's  annoying damn it." Kurama shouted
"Says the one who hasn't played rent for the nice house, besides, I need help." Naruto replied.
"Orochimaru, huh? Ok , I want revenge on him too."
"Let's go then!"

Naruto charged , only a tiny amount of chakra from Kurama was used but that was enough for the Snake dude to realise who it was.

"Naruto!?"Orochimaru said , smiling his usually "So it's you Ki-"
Naruto punched the snake guy , making him unable to speak.
"Don't.Even.Say.It."

Naruto was distracted, trying to make sure no one had noticed anything when Orochimaru put some sort on him then pushed him backward which made him fall off the summoned snake and broke a number of branches on his way.

Both Sakura and Sasuke got distracted.

"He won't be coming back anytime soon..that little bastard."   Orochimaru said and continued to mutter incoherently.

"SAKURA! go get Naruto back ........... please?" Sasuke said,only slightly reluctant at the end.

" How nice of you, Sasuke-kun to make her go away. This makes it even easier for me."  Orochimaru said.

He fought against Sasuke, but not for long, as he made Sasuke angrier by the second, teasing and irritating him so every punch get sloppier than the last.

"Is this all you've got, that blondie seemed much stronger than this!"
Orochimaru cooed.

That hit Sasuke hard on his pride. He didn't care if it was the guy he liked, none of his peers could possibly be stronger than him.

He ran in front closing his fists, ready for a punch.

" Thank you, Sasuke-kun for playing into my trap. " the snake guy said, then elongated and moved his neck . He  circled around the black haired Uchiha and bit him hard, on the neck.  "Here is a parting gift, I hope to see you soon, Sasuke-kun."

Sasuke too, fell towards the ground, unconscious.
__________________

Samurai was dragging an unconscious Naruto along with her, pretty pathetic, she had thought. Her mood worsened even more when she saw Sasuke in a similar state. She needed to find a cave.
_____________

Omg , im still alive!
Sorry peeps , after finishing my caseload of homework, i got a fever and stuff .
Thanks to anyone reading this. It's be one pretty popular , this story , its really surprising, since I didn't really expect it.
So, doumo arigato minna.

Byee, see ya soon. I think . Honestly, im trying.