Chapter 4:The Dumb Bell Test

When Sakura lastly walked out of the room blabbering to herself about how awesome she was with her 'Sasuke-kun' in her team, Naruto chimed in saying "Close the door, ya know. It's better if no one's eavesdropping."

"Heh? Eavesdropping, nobody could hear us from up there, idiot." She said flailing her arms and bonking Naruto's head at the end.

"I know at least ten people in this village who could" Naruto said waving at nowhere in particular and winking.

At the Hokage office the Hokage just sat there, he needed to improve his spying system.

Back to Sakura, she started screaming and Naruto and Sasuke just tuned her out

"Well, I'm not taking any chances." Naruto said making it look like he listened to Sakura the whole time.He walked back to the door and shut it. He was tired of Danzo spying on him.

The other two had gone up ahead without him.
'Such meanies' he thought.
" Everyone who doesn't agree with you isn't a meanie. "
Kurama said, giving Naruto quite a shock.
'Go back to sleep , Kurama.'
And Kurama did.

'Oh, now might as well just teleport.'
And Naruto did teleport to the top. Luckily, only Kakashi was sitting there his nose or , pretty much his face was covered in a book.
"You shouldn't be teleporting around here right now, captain." He said , not looking up from the book.Naruto would never understand why elders were addicted to those books.

"Well my amazing teammates abandoned me, so I thought I'd beat them to the top, ya know."
Naruto said in a happy tone, then proceeded to sit next to Kakashi. They haven't talked in a long time.

"So, Naruto, how's you're mission going on?" Kakashi asked

"I'm not answering that question, but Anko and the Hokage came over today, told me to remove the transformation."Naruto said, "Speaking of that, i should do that before the other two come."

Naruto dispelled the transformation, smiling slightly, finally he was allowed to be himself after years! He put on an orange hoodie to cover his ANBU clothing. He needed to shop for other clothes now.

Soon Sasuke and Sakura came and sat in front of Kakashi.

Sakura stared at the boy next to Kakashi, who was he?. When the boy caught her looking, he smiled. Wait. That smile was familiar...identical to- Naruto? But this boy was way too tall and way too handsome to be that blonde idiot.

Sasuke asked Sakura's question for her.

"Who are you?" Sasuke asked.This person looked familiar, and Sasuke

"Well Kakashi-sensei, they can't recognize me." The boy said an amazing silky series of sounds came out of his lips.

They knew him!? Sasuke felt his cheeks burning.Why?

Sakura looked towards Sasuke.
He was blushing! He looked so cute.But who was that boy?

To answer that unasked question , Kakashi spoke.
"Yes, Naruto, it seems like that your teammates don't recognize you. What shall we do?"

That was Naruto?

The boy removed his hoodie.
Messy,long,blonde locks came into view. The familiar grin shone.