Chapter 11 : Welcome to the Forest of Death

previously , on whatever this book is called:

"Good decisions, now for those who are remaining here..... You passed!"

"Eh?!"

Ibiki explained the test.The moment he was done, everyone broke into their own conversations.

Ibiki cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"You made it through the first test of the chunin selection exams. I wish you all good luck."

'3..2..1..' Naruto counted in his mind.

'0'

A familiar woman came flying through the window the moment he finished counting the last number.

Ibiki looked shocked."Not this one.." He muttered.

The rest of the students just sat, some scooted away from the broken glass of the shattered window.

"YOU OLD SNAKE HAG!" Naruto began "HOW COULD YOU, AND YOU COULD'VE TAKEN THE DOOR INSTEAD OF THE WINDO- OWWWW Sakura!?" He complained to the pink haired girl.

"NARUTO YOU IDIOT, YOU SHOULDN'T TALK LIKE THAT TO STRANGE LADIES WHO COME BARRELLING THROUGH WINDOWS." She said.

"......" Sasuke said

*Too much killer intent
Standby*

"Anyway,This is no time for celebration!" She said "The names Mitarashi Anko, I am the examiner for the second test! Now , LET'S GO! Follow me!"

Naruto was half paralysed , how could he survive maintning his secret ident with his team in the snake hag's nasty test idea?

Sakura felt annoyed by this lady. She was too Naruto-ish for Sakura's liking. Maybe he got it from her, after all Naruto seemed to know her well enough to bad-mouth her.

Anko took a quick count of all the candidates remaining and turned to look at Ibiki.

"78? You left 26 teams?" She asked. "This test was too easy.'

"Well there were exceptional students this year."

"Ah, but its not a big deal, I will cut them in half in this round."

'......' Sasuke thought

'In half!' Sakura thought, no matter how she thought about it, it didn't sound good.

"AHHH! I'm getting excited. Let's get going everyone, follow me."
________

"Uzumaki Naruto? Hmmm, you outsmarted me this time huh, captain?"

Ibiki smiled while looking at a paper , blank except for doodles.
________

"Welcome to Area 44, also known as the Forest of Death."

"......" Sasuke said.

'This is creepy' Sakura thought .

"Why it's called so, you are about to find out." She continued.

"Why it's called so, you are about to find out." Naruto imitated. "Snake hag, you should just tell everyone here,ya know,or are you really that lazy? Wait tell I tell the old geezer you're slacking off!"

"Oh really? What confidence! Guys like you tend to get killed first at times like these."

Naruto let the knife pierce through slightly and Anko stepped beside him with another one.

"You saw him right?" She whispered.

"Who?" Naruto asked

"That masked person. I'm certain he's a spy."