Chapter 1 - I have to WHAT?!

Two years later

Naruto was proud of his code name - Kitsune , he had achieved the post of commander of the ANBU.

He had just finished a mission and was going home when the old man called him to his office.So he used his teleportation jutsu to poof into existence there.

"What do yo want , old man!?"
"Kitsune I have a long term S rank mission for you." The Third Hokage ignored Naruto's comment and said.
Naruto mentally groaned. He had been doing mission after mission after mission. He needed rest.
"What is it , Hokage-sama?"
He asked nonetheless.
"I want you to go undercover in the academy and protect Uchiha Sasuke."
"WHAT!"
The Hokage mentally chuckled, feeling a sense of deja vu. Naruto's reaction was similar to that of Team Kakashi when they were told to train Naruto.
"Yes, you'll be starting tommorow, when school starts for them."
"ARE YOU CRAZY?! THAT BRATTY KID HATES ME! HE ALWAYS GIVES ME DEATH GLARES WHEN I'M ON DUTY AND HE THINKS I DID SOMETHING TO HIS CLAN, YA KNOW."
"That's why you'll not be wearing you're mask.Use a transformation to make you look like a pre-academy student.Also change up you're personality a bit, you won't get any friends if you don't." A silver haired man who came out of the shadows said.
"YOU TOO KAKASHI?! I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!!!"
"You'll do it right," Kakashi eye smiled." For Itachi?"

"YOU LITTLE.....fine, you guys are buying me dinner for this whole month though.LETS GO TO ICHIRAKU'S"

The two older males just sighed as they got dragged by the blond to his favorite destination.

After emptying Kakashi's purse, Naruto happily walked home.
"What a day!?" Naruto chuckled to himself and the moment his head hit the pillow, he was sleeping.

The next morning the blond woke up a bit late.He forgot that he had to go to the academy. 'Kurama what should I wear. I can't just go in my ANBU clothing, ya know and I AM NOT going to be seen walking around in pajamas.'
'Why don't you wear that jumper and pants baka-kakashi bought you this year?' Kurama said
'Because, it looks funny. He should know better, blue and orange together is a catastrophy'
'Kid just wear the damn jumper, you're already late and wearing that will make you look more like an idiot which will be a good way to cover up who you are'
Before Naruto could respond a lady came barging in ."NARUTOOOOOOOOO!"
"Damn it snake woman," Naruto muttered, annoyed,"Be a little louder will you? I don't think the villagers know where I live, ya know. Would you kindly hint 'em?"
"What did you say?" She asked sporting her sadistic smile while staring at him menacingly.
Damn, sometimes Nara Shikaku-san is right. Women ARE scary.
"Hehehe, I asked you if you'd help me out Anko-nee." Naruto said gesturing to the wardrobe.
"Sure brat"
So while Anko helped him out , Naruto fell asleep.
"Hey brat! Get up you're already late" Anko screamed in Naruto's ear.
"Damn it ,you do know that I have sensitive ears don't you?" He asked.
Naruto rubbed his eyes and got up and went to the bathroom.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL- DAMN YOU SNAKE WOMAN!I WILL KILL YOU"
Naruto screamed. He was in a skirt and crop top , his short hair was in bunches, tied with rubber bands.

Anko laughed out loud.
Kurama laughed in Naruto's mindscape

Naruto stormed out of the bathroom and took looks it the jumper and pants and ran back in.He remove the hairbands and wore the dumb clothes which barely fit him and he transformed so his weight decreased considerably,so much he looked scrawny and his hair shortend a bit.

He decided that he indeed looked like a kid should and teleported near the academy. He walked towards it and saw many parents give him dirty looks. He realised that they knew  who he was.

He had to get in class.When he reached the doors , he met a guy, the one who Kakashi liked.The man ushured Naruto in.Naruto sat next to Sasuke
"Now that we all are here, let's introduce ourselves. I'm Umino Iruka and I will be your teacher.

About five years later.

"The next rule of ninja....."

Naruto yawned , he knew all this stuff, why did he have to sit in the dumb classroom and pretend to be stupid?For that handsome jerk Sasuke.
He soon fell asleep.

After lunch, Naruto snuck out of the class. He got some paints when he was sure nobody was watching , he teleported to the stone head of the 4th Hokage.
"HERE I GO!"

He painted funny colourful moustaches and beards on the Hokage faces as quick as he could. After looking at his masterpiece he laughed and wished he had a camera to take a picture of his work of art.

"NARUTOOOO! YOU BRAT!"
A guy in a chunin jacket roared. He and two others were running up the rock.

Naruto ran in a speed quite fast for a academy student but that moment he didn't care. His mission was not to get caught , and being the cunning ANBU commander he is , he tricked his pursuers by blending into the wall with a wall look-alike sheet.

"Ha , too easy. They TOTALLY FELL FOR IT" the blonde pumped his fist.
"Fell for what ,Naruto?" Iruka's sickly sweet 'angry voice came.
"Hiii.... Iruka-sensei"
Naruto paled at the sound of the voice of his teacher.
"What do you think you're doing here?"
Iruka was so angry that the air now had a dangerous vibe.
Iruka tied Naruto up and dragged him back to class.

Once they were back ,Iruka cut off the ropes that tied Naruto and said, "Since Naruto wasn't here the last time, we're going redo the practice for the transformation jutsu"his voice still held anger.

Now Naruto was pissed.Not only did he get dragged back to the class but he'll ,have to redo the most boring practice ever.

When Naruto's turn came,he performed a different jutsu.
A girl stood there and....you get the idea.

Iruka passed out because of a nosebleed but before that he cursed.

Naruto just laughed,"that's  my sexy no jutsu!"
Sakura hit him hard on the head and stared shouting.He didn't bother to move even with his amazing reflexes.

He just walked out of the room and went somewhere no one would see him. His mode had flipped quick because of that dumb girl.
He decided to teleport back home.