Chapter 10 : Start Your Engines,the Chunin Exams Begin

The moment Naruto had been brought back to Konoha , he saw Danzo waiting for him.

"You're risking my identity! Bringing me back like this...." He hissed, at that point Naruto didn't care for any higher authorities.

"But we're saving you're life." Danzo said he was enjoying this a lot.

"I can take care of my life well thank you very much." Naruto spat

"Listen, you damn brat, if you go on such missions again without the knowledge and permission of all four of us , it's the root cells for you." Danzo's voice never rose over a whisper , barely, but just enough for the blonde to hear."Remove this dumb transformation , it makes me want to hurl."

Naruto did as he was told. It wasn't a bad idea.

"You've done talking, am I right ? Well then I'm off. I really hope you don't show up around somewhere." The last sentence was nothing but incoherent mumbles to Danzo..

As Naruto had left,Danzo just
stared,he was going to stop Naruto from taking his position. He would be the best Hokage o f the village. He had despised Minato, the fourth.He had even the position in his hands and such a brat had to come and steal it from him.

He despised Naruto as much as he despised Minato.That little shit had gone up the ranks much quicker than his father.

He was gonna take the boy down.

______

"Naruto!" The Hokage said "Are you listening!?"

"Well, uh...um..."

"I said that as well as participating in the chunin exams, you will have to guard the area. What will you do?"

"Don't worry old man, this will be a piece of cake."

_______

A few days later , Konohamaru had invited Naruto to play , with his friends and him.

"He, Konohamaru, choose a better place to hide, or finding you and defeating you will be easy." Naruto said, looking at the boy he just tagged.

"Oi, Naruto , you idiot!" A voice called.

Sakura was walking towards the duo.

"Hey boss , is that your girlfriend?" The unknowing boy asked

. . .

(Standby)

*Screaming noises with continued censor bleeps*

"YOU KNOW WHAT?"Konohamaru declared , " YOU'D NEVER BE ANYONE'S GIRLFRIEND , YOU'RE TOO UGLY"

"You....." Sakura ran after the boy, who seemed to be enjoying himself.

That is until he crashed into someone. The eldest son of the Kazekage, Kankuro stood looking with a disapproving face next to the oldest of the Sand siblings, Temari.

Naruto was glad he didn't follow them too far, he was going to talk to Gaara, the youngest of the trio and like Naruto, a jinchuriki.

______

Apparently Sasuke 'saved' Konohamaru from his bully before Naruto could make his appearance with his proper uniform and mask.

Naruto perched himself next to Gaara.

Gaara gave him a dirty look but didn't say anything.

When Kankuro noticed the jinchuriki duo, he got scared and explained while Temari stood there worried if anything would happen to Gaara and trigger him transform.