chapter eight. - the mission.

chresanto.
8:35pm.

After what went down this afternoon, my mind hasn't been straight. She was really laid up in the bed with him and didn't show one sign of regret. Nor did she even try explaining herself one bit. But, for some reason I'm not giving up on her yet. She needs to know to keep the past in the past and not bring him into our life. Therefore, I'm going to do what I have to do. Luckily, I was friends with some people from that rival gang he had beef with.

Those people haven't yet gotten over the fact that he killed their leader. So, once I tell them he's out, it's over for him. Either he'll end up dead or he'll end up going to jail and be murdered there. It doesn't matter to be though, as long as he isn't around her anymore. Sure she'll be sad though, but eventually she'll end up forgetting about him. Until then, I'll just have some people looking out for him. Maybe they'll be ones to kill him instead.

I walked into the somewhat dark alley, that lead to an empty warehouse. I walked inside and was greeted by the two males from the rival gang. It's time to get this mission started.

"That dude y'all been looking for, Jacob Latimore? He just recently got out of jail, he stays over there by the hills. I know y'all want him dead and I want the same exact thing, can y'all get the job done?"

——

CHRES WYD???. 😫

THOUGHTS, FEELINGS? WRITE 'EM IN THE COMMENTS. 💖