chapter seven. - it's over?

chresanto.
july 10, 2017.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been distancing myself from Bahja. After that whole Jacob situation I️ needed some time to think. I️ didn't feel as though, I️ could think around her for some strange reason. What am I️ supposed to do if she goes back to him? We've been through so much already, I️ couldn't imagine losing her for the first time. I️ just don't get it. I️ don't even get what's going on in that head of hers.

Today, I️ was finally going home to see if we could work things out. I️ grabbed my things and said my goodbyes to my mama. Hopefully everything was about to go the way I️ wanted it to. I️ didn't want any arguments, just a simple talk. As I️ pulled up to our apartment complex, I️ was getting some bad vibes already. Why? I️ don't know.

I️ got out of the car and started making my way towards our apartment door. I️ unlocked the door and walked inside. It was dead silent and it's never silent. I️ glanced around the area and seen some unknown keys sitting on the counter. I️ figured that Zonnique might've been here and just left her keys. But, who even leaves without their keys? Nobody.

As I️ made my way towards the bedroom, I️ slowly opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes. Clothes were scattered around the floor along with underwear. Bahja and Jacob were sound asleep cuddled up one another.

"Are you fucking serious?" I️ yelled, waking them both up.

She raised up quickly. "Chresanto? What are you doing here?"

"Uh? I️ live here, let's try this again. Why is this nigga in my apartment? The last time I️ checked for the second time, your my girl and not his."

"Clearly she don't want you, dumb ass." Jacob added, chuckling and placing his arms behind his head. "If she wanted you, she wouldn't be in the bed wit' me. Think young boy, think."

I️ turned my head in his direction. "Who the fuck asked you to say anything? You keep talking that slick shit and see what happens."

"See what happens? Man, go head wit' all that weak shit. You ain't gon' do a damn thing. I️ could put you in a hospital wit' one punch."

"Get up and let's try it." I️ started moving closer to the bed.

Bahja grabbed a nearby blanket and covered herself up, standing to her feet. "No. Would you chill out? I'm not picking sides but, he could seriously hurt you." She then turned away looking at Jacob. "You can leave now. I'll call you later, okay?"

She's going to call him later and make sure he's good? That's nice. I️ don't see my purpose of being in this relationship no longer.

"Nah, you know what? He can stay. I'll go. Y'all have a nice life together, aight?"

I'm done. Now that he came back, everything is slowly falling to pieces starting with our relationship. What else is next?

——

IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT AGAIN! WATTPAD IS MAKING IT HARD TO UPDATE. 😫

THOUGHTS, FEELINGS? WRITE 'EM IN THE COMMENTS. 💖