Glitching 'Heart'?

A/N: The next chapter will be the second part to last chapter. I just really wanted to write Googleplier fanfiction.

Googleplier x Chrome!Reader (You will be called Chrome.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Google's POV:

It's quite boring living with all of Mark's other alter ego's in this house. None of them are interesting, except for Dark, but he's always either plotting something or arguing with Warfstache about something idiotic.

I heard earlier from everyone that someone knew was coming to live with us, but it wasn't another Mark ego. It's apparently his girlfriend's first successful alter ego. It's probably another dark version, like all the other YouTubers. Meaning Dark will have another idiotic frenemy.

The doorbell rings and Warfstache sprints to the door, Dark following closely to make sure the new arrival wasn't murdered on her first day. I sigh and go back to answering people's questions online. Some are completely foolish like you'd expect, but a few are a bit interesting.

I hear someone yell "I'm King of the Squirrels!!!" and a...giggle? A very feminine giggle. A...sweet sounding giggle.... I get up and walk towards the front door, where the pink mustache is jumping up and down, and the emo businessman is flashing an obviously falsified smile.

I roll my eyes, but then look at who's in front of them. It's a girl, shorter than me, with (E/C) eyes that are light-hearted yet also very...soulful? Her (H/L) (H/C) looks very silky... She's wearing a white pleated skirt that goes to a bit above her knees, white and tan cloth/wood sandals, and a white frilly shirt with a big rainbow 'G' next to a chrome 'C' on it.

I gulp and try to catch my breath as her eyes turn to me. Wait....gulping? Breath...? And...why do I feel my face heating up...? Are my circuits frying...?

She steps forward and softly smiles, looking up at me. "Hello. You must be Google. I am known as Google Chrome, but you may call me simply 'Chrome'." I blink and nod. "So you're the supposed better version of me?" She shrugs. "That is what people say, but I still have my flaws. If I were truly better, you would not still be around." I make a noise that I hope conveyed my understanding and interest.

She picks up a bag and smiles again. Gosh, that smile....

"I will get settled in my room now. See you later, Google." She waves and heads up the stairs. My face still feels like the circuits are being fried. Am I glitching?

I turn around and see Warfstache grinning, and Dark with a raised eyebrow. "What?" The suspender-wearing-goof runs off giggling. Dark smirks. "I think you have a crush." My face gets even hotter. "W-w-what?" The glitching won't stop.. His smirk grows wider. "You have a little crush on Chrome. Aw, how cute. AI romance." I scowl at his sarcasm. He chuckles darkly and walks away, probably to scam some poor kid on the internet.

I hate these people.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since Chrome moved in and the 'glitches' have gotten worse. The circuits in my face have never been more fried in her presence; I lose the ability to converse properly when talking to her; my chest cavity feels like its about to explode whenever she smiles or giggles or gets close to me; and my motherboard is unable to delete her from my files, leaving them clogged up by images and information on her.

I decide that today I'll try to get to know her more. I have plenty of information from observing her, but I want to get to really know her.

I sit next to her in the window seat and turn to face her. She smiles that sweet and innocent smile of hers. "Hello, Google. May I help you?" My face heats up and I clear my throat. "Is it alright if we question each other to get to know one another better?" She nods. "Okay...Primary objective?"

"To answer any and all questions. Just like you."

"Secondary objective?"

"To protect mankind."

"Oh....mine is to destroy mankind...."

"I also have a third objective."

"Which is?"

"To teach Google IRL how to love, so that he will no longer be a threat to the humans."

"Oh." I'm sure my face appears to be the color of fiery sea crustaceans. "I think you've already begun to achieve your third objective..." She grins and her eyes shine. "Really?" I nod. She 'happy glitches'. Her hands and arms are everywhere, and she's making a high-pitched sound of pure joy.

I feel arms around my shoulders and lips on mine. My eyes open wide and my 'heart' feels...full. I close my eyes and enjoy the kiss. Chrome's soft lips taste sweet. That's odd....I thought I was unable to taste anything. I thought I was unable to have any of these senses that Chrome gave me. She's opened up new sensations for me.

We both pull away and she giggles shyly, her face a sweet strawberry red. She looks so beautiful. "Sorry if that kiss was too sudden." I shake my head and grin. "No. I very much enjoyed it. I would be very glad if we could do it more...And if...we courted?" She 'blushes' more and nods. "Yes. I would very much take pleasure in both."

I pull her close and our lips meet again. It feels so right.

Who knew AI's where capable of loving?