Sleepy 21 Questions

"Hello everybody! I'm Markiplier, and I'm here with Ethan, Tyler, and (Y/N). Today we'll be playing 21 Questions, which you guys have tweeted to us!" Ethan snickers. "Yeah, but (Y/N) fell asleep right before we started recording. She's all curled up on Mark's lap." Mark blinks. "Oh, right. I forgot she was on my lap. Damn, I hope my yelling didn't wake her up." Tyler lifts an eyebrow while looking at you. "She's surprisingly still asleep, even though you just yelled in her ear."

The boys look at you with slight confusion, but decide to start. Mark laughed at the first question, showing it to Tyler who started laughing as well. Ethan looked at them with confusion. "What is it?" Mark turns to him. "This question is for you. It says 'Hey Ethan. Have you ever read CrankGamePlays smut? If not, can you read one and let us see your reaction?' That's hilarious." Ethan looks even more confused. "What's smut?" Tyler gets out his phone and hands it to Ethan. "Read that one-shot fanfiction. It's CrankGamePlays x Reader smut. It's hilarious because how they write you is nothing like you at all."

Ethan scrolls through, face cringing a bit more and more each time he scrolled down. When he finished, he set the phone down with a look of horror on his face. "I...What...? Why do people write stuff like that...? I don't act like that....and...what the hell did I just read....?" Mark chuckles. "You should see the fanfics people make of me. It's so bad. Not the writing, just the content.. Oh, and DARKIPLIER fanfiction. That stuff is borderline disturbing." They all laugh and Tyler reads the next question.

"This one says 'Mark, do you ship Tythan? Have you wrote any fanfics of it?'" Mark giggles. "Yes, I do actually. And yes, I have wrote a fanfic." Tyler and Ethan stare at him, scared. Mark just keeps giggling. "Don't worry. It's nothing bad. It's not smut. But it is very gay." Ethan scoots away from both of them, sitting on the edge of the couch.

You move a little in Mark's lap, causing him to look down at you. You were still asleep. "Aw, she's still sleepy~ She's absolutely adorable~" He hugs you close to him and kisses your forehead. You start muttering something, and all three boys lean to here it.

Tyler smiles. "Aw~ She said 'I love you, Mark.'" Ethan puts his hands on his cheeks. "You two are adorable together. (Ship name) forever~" Mark grins. "She's so sweet, even in her sleep." Ethan looks at his phone and smiles. "This one is actually about (Y/N). 'Mark, how special is (Y/N) to you? What do you see in your future with her?'" Mark gets a dreamy look on his face and he blushes. "She's very special to me. She's my light, my rock. And I'm hers. We're there for each other, and I couldn't be happier about that. And our future? I know I'm gonna marry her one day. Nothing could change my mind about that. I also maybe see some little ones running around in our future, but lets not get that far yet. The farthest we've gone is living with each other." Tyler and Ethan grinned at Mark.

Little muffled giggles could be heard from you. Mark looked down to find you wide awake. He blushes a flaming pink. "You were awake?" You nod. "Yep. I heard that whole thing. You're such a sweetie~ And I see us getting married in the future too. And I may or may not have looked on sites to see what our kids would possibly look like." You both giggle and kiss.

Ethan and Tyler look at each other, then ask "(Y/N), want to here a question for you?" You smile. "Sure." Tyler smirks. "This one is from us." Ethan nervously bites his lip. "When are you going to tell Mark you're pregnant?"

Your eyes blow wide, and so do Mark's. He turns to you with questions in his eyes, but you roll yours. "haha. Very funny. You made a stupid fat joke even though I'm not overweight." Tyler shakes his head. "(Y/N), we found the pregnancy test. It was positive." You look at him confused. "But it said negative...Two lines mean negative, right?" The boys shook their heads no. You look at Mark with wide eyes. He stares back with scared/happy eyes. "Guess we're having a baby..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: There will be a second part to this. This was meant to just a short cute sleepy thing, but then my mind while writing was like "MAKE HER PREGANT!" and so yeah. Anywho, bye my little bubbles~