Shiver(Coldplay) - Line 3 to Line 4.

I walked into the auditorium.   Like a boss? Nah.

"Michael!!!!!"  At that moment,I was struck dumb.  How on earth a bride would be so excited when he saw a loser walking into the auditorium?  I was puzzled.    She ran towards me and hugged me like a koala.  I managed to have a glimpse at Andrew's eyes.  It was nothing but pure envy and anger in his eyes.

I pushed her off.

"  What's up matey, I thought you still like this kind of stuff.  You liked to do that when you were in Brighton!"  She said to me seductively.

" Oi, times changed.  I am now a fucking grown up, not some 18 year old twats.  You are still who you were in Brighton.  Hasn't even changed for a bit.  Be it your outlook, your character or your demeanor. "

She blushed.

" So, let's take a picture, shall we?"

" Sure!"

"1, 2, 3,  Cheese!"

At that 3 seocnds.  That 3 particular seconds, I gave all my might to give the most gracious and genuine smile I could make. I mean, I am not a born-to-be-charmer.  I don't get that in my blood.  Most of my mates dubbed me as 'ice-man'/ 'cold-blooded'.  But to be honest, that smile, was the most humane and most heart-warming smile I gave.  Deep down, I actually was real sad.  Like real fucking sad.  

Aye, why did I lose Nat to Andrew?  I mean , I was and I am physically and mentally fitter than him, I got a better job than him and I got better grades than him.  Why?  Well, after receiving 5 years of legal education, asking a bunch of questions has already become your nature.  Yet, I have not asked the question of why had I lost to Andrew for virtually a decade.   This wedding made me asked again why did I lose to Andrew.

Why?