Lines 11-12

'Do you want me to change? Well I change for good.' Shiver Lines 11-12.

We had a fun time last night.  So, I proposed let us not waste time and she should sleep at my place.  I was expecting a rejection and I had to argue against her robustly.  Yet, out of my surprise, she said yes.  So, we went to her place such that she could get the stuff she need for work and then off we went to my place.

We did not have sex.  It would be a bit too early.  More importantly, we are both a platonic person when it comes to love.  So, me and her lying on the bed and she lying in my arms was ( and will always be) the best  thing.  We didn't talk much.  I guess it was due to the fact that we had a pretty dramatic night.  But that didn't matter.  We enjoyed ourselves.

'Beep! Beep!'  It's six o' clock in the morning and I had to get up.  Well, that's the price you have to pay to earn big money in the financial industry.  After a decade's training, you get used to the fact that you gonna get up whether it is voluntary or not.  You don't have a choice.  You have to get your fucking body off the bed.  She is still in bed.  I look at her.  She was still sleeping so sweetly.  Safe and sound.  I give her a kiss in the forehead, yet, she seemnot to have noticed it.  Then I go to bath myself.

I want to give her a surprise, consider it a little gift for celebrating me and her going out after the ups and downs we went through.  I decided to cook her breakfast. A full english breakfast and a cup of freshly roasted coffee, which she shall enjoy it.  After cooking the breakfast, I had to start hustling.  I need to go the gym.  It has been a habit.  A ritual.  A homage.  If I did not go to the gym before the market starts, I would literally act like a piece of shit.  So, at 6.15 in the morning, I went to take the MTR ( Hong Kong version of underground).   After 20-ish minutes, I arrived at Central, which is a hybrid of Soho, Manhattan, South Kensington, Canary Wharf and Wall Street.  In short, a place for posh cunts.  A place where professionals  and elites go to work.  

After a quick cardio session at the gym, I got to hit the showers and get changed since I need to get back at the office at 7.00 .  Before I go up to office, I call my house's landline, to see if she is awake. No one picks up the phone.  Apparently she is still sleeping.  Fucking lazy. 

So, before I get to work , I text her' Em, there is a little surprise for you on the table.  Hope you like it.  I am not sure when am I going to be free today since the market is a bit choppy.  I hope to be freed from work at around 21.00ish , so that we could catch up real quick or something.  Text me when you are awake you sleep-craving sweetheart.  Anyways, all the best at work and hopefully, I can see you tonight or in this week.  Dexter xxx' 

It's 7 in the morning.  No one is here.  Brilliant.  Let's get grinding.  Man, no one says it is easy to become the greatest fund manager that has ever lived.  You might be like, wait a second, what exactly is your job?

I am now working as a Vice-President at the PWM  department of Goldman Sachs.  This is my 7th year in Goldman Sachs, 4th year in PWM.  This is only what you see.   The reality is, for the first few years, I worked so hard, be it in the office and out of the office.  I took up several professional courses at the same time - PCLL, CFA and CPA.  Back then, weekends means going to school/study.  Didn't have much of a social life.  Yet, it doesn't matter.  Now, at the age of thirty, I am so close to my life-long ambition - getting myself a house in the posh area and a sexy sports car,i.e.  Lamborghini Aventador!  I have saved 90% of the money needed, which is around $60million HKD.  Shall things go right, I will be able to buy the house and get the car by next year.  How did I manage to get that much money?  Well, since a very young age, my family had instilled me with the importance of managing your finance well.  So, I used most of my savings in investments and they were going pretty well.  Of course, I got some help from my family, which was essentially allowing me to take some money from the rent received per month, making my life a lot easier.