The Beginning - Chapter One

Lily's POV

"Ahh!!" I scream as my daddy chases me through our house "I'm going to get you!!" He yells, I am about to turn around the corner when I feel strong arms wrap around me. "Got you, little one." Daddy said to me "Only cause I let you!" I told him, feeling a bit grumpy that he got me. "Oh, really?" He said, looking down at me with a grin. "Yep" I replied. "We'll see about that." Daddy said.

That's when Daddy flips me upside down and starts tickling me "Daddy, Daddy s-stop, please stop-p!!" I said through a bunch of giggles. "Only if you say I win!" He told me, laughing at me. "Ok, OK you win!!" I spoke. He stops tickling me, smiling at me. "I thought so." I was about to say something back when my tummy growls, daddy looks down at me and grins. "Looks like someone's hungry, let's get you some food." He picks me up and brings me to our huge kitchen.

He sets me on the counter, opens the fridge, and looking in it. "What do you want, princess?" Daddy asks "Uh, peanut butter sandwich, please." I said and a minute later a peanut butter sandwich was right in front of me like magic. "Hey, Daddy?" I ask. "Yes, sweetie?" He immediately replied. "Can I go pick flowers after I finish?" I asked, "Sure, little one." He replied, smiling at me.

After I finished eating Daddy took me out to the woods and we went to our special place. It was beautiful, there was a pond surrounded by trees and flowers. Daddy sat by the pond while I went around getting flowers. I bent over to grab some of the beautiful tulips when I heard a twig snap, I slowly turn around and see a big wolf staring at me.

It felt like a long time of us staring back and forth, the wolf starting growling, circling me. I could feel my heart beating faster, my breathing coming in quicker. That's when he made his move. The wolf lunges at me but I throw myself to the side and run to my dad as fast as my feet can take me, I can hear the wolf growling behind me as I run. I scream "Daddy, help!!" I see my dad in his wolf form, and he stands in front of me, protecting me from the rouge wolf. The wolf and daddy start fighting, daddy is winning until another rouge comes and jumps on daddy and bites his neck.

"Daddy!!" I scream and the rouges turn towards me, leaving my father's body lying on the ground behind him but my father's beta, Blake, along with other wolves, warriors from my pack come and the rouges run away. Blake shifted and grabbed some clothes from a tree trunk. He looks at my father's dead body, running towards him and flips him onto to his back, noting how he isn't responding anymore. "This is your fault. You did this to him!!" Blake screams at me, his wolf was close, shining through his eyes, angry that his alpha was gone. I start crying harder. Blake grabs me by the neck and starts dragging me back home to the place I hate, the basement. The warriors follow behind him, unsure of what to do. 

He throws me to the floor and looks at me with disgust. I let out a yelp as I hit the ground hard before picking myself off the ground. "You will kneel before your Alpha, mutt!!" I flinch back away from him; he has never been angry towards me. He turns to leave then turns back to give me another dirty look, then left.

Leaving me crying on the cold, hard ground, alone and mourning my father.
-----------------------------------------------------------
First off, I would like to thank everyone out there that read this story. This is my first story so I would appreciate nice comments, I am sorry for any errors, the next chapter will be coming soon depending on if anyone reads this. So again thanks for reading this, I really appreciate it. -XOXO Morgan.