the start

~Kates POV~

"Wow he is really cute don't you think Kate," said my best friend Hannah. Hannah has been my best friend since 3rd grade. She so awesome!!!!! We both use to get bullied and one day she grew pretty like really pretty. I was so amazed and happy because she didn't turn her back on me she stayed and didn't become popular. Even though she gained popularity she turned it down for me!! I'm in love with her. Yea that's right I'm a lesbian. So why are we talking bout boys well because she not a lesbian. It's silly huh being in love it your best friend oh well.

Hannah is your average hot girl. She has tan skin and her regular hair color is blond but she dyed it purple. She has her cheeks, tongue, three on each ear, and her nose pierced.

"Yea he's cute I guess!?" I said shyly. "What is wrong with u today Kate, worriedly ask Hannah.
"Ummmm no-nothing I'm just tired." It was true I was tired I have been shopping with Hannah all day and when I say shopping I mean boy shopping. "OK fine we can go home," said Hannah.

We have been living together for two years thanks to her dad it's been a living hell. We are practically his slave. Everyday he abuses us. I wouldn't be in this mess if my brother wouldn't have left.
"Umm I don't really want to go home we can go to the park," I said while biting my bottom lip.
"Yea I agree if we go home HE might do something," she replied. I can tell she was scared just how her voice change.

So we finished shopping I had went to Hot Topic and got me a few Black Veil Brides tees and wristbands.

So we was on are way out the mall when we saw Tiffany, the captain of the cheer team, Hannah hates her because Tiffany slept Hannah's ex boyfriend. Just for revenge because everyone thinks Hannah is the prettiest girl in the school.

"Ewwww who let the losers in the mall," Tiffany stated.
"The same people who let the hoes in here," I replied back.
"Whatever Kate your just mad because we are so much prettier and better than you, so why don't you go and kill yourself," Tiffany said back.
"As soon as you stop trying to get aids or pregnant," I yelled back.

I was mad because Tiffany always picked on me and Hannah. Then this bitch came up to me and punched my nose. "Oh hell nah I screamed as I went and punched her in her nose I think it broke because she screamed in pain. So then I jumped on her and started to beat the fuck out of her till Hannah pull me off of her.
"Come on Kate we have to go the cops are gonna be here any minute," yelled Hannah.
"What the fuck I think you broke my nose," said Tiffany.
"Too bad," I yelled while me Hannah ran out the mall.

A/N I hope yall liked it and this is a pic of Kate so yea comment vote and follow meh I luv chu.