Recap on life (Hannah)

Three Years old

"Mom what's wrong why are you crying," I asked my mom.
"No reason baby," she replies as she wiped her tears.
"Yours suppose to be happy momma here I got you flowers."
"Thank you baby," she said.
My dad showed up in the door way, daddy what's wrong with momma," I asked.
"Nothing now come here Han let's leave your momma here she wants to be alone."
"Just let her stay Matthew."
"No she doesn't need to see you this way god damn it."
"What's happening," I yelled as my dad started to drag me away.
"Mommy is just sad remember the little brother she was carrying in her belly," my daddy asked me.
"Yes," I replied.
"Well he went away, he said"
"Why he hasn't even come yet,"I said.
"Yea I know baby girl but he's gone," he said.
"Okay daddy but can I go see mommy she looks like she needs a hug," I said.
"Maybe later," he replied.

5 years old
"Hey mommy are you ok you look sick," I asked.
"Awww don't you *cough* look cute in you tutu, she said weakly.
"Thank you mommy," I said cheerfully.
"Awww that's my sweet little girl. Han mommy is gonna go away for a while."
"Where mommy, can I come with you."
"No sweetie mommy has to go alone."
"When will you back."
"I don't know."
"Well get back soon mommy," I said sadly. I wonder why mommy is leaving she never leaves she just stays in her bed all day.
"Ok I will sweetie," she said as she kissed me on my forehead.

7 years old

Today is the day that daddy is actually going let me see mommy. she's been sick lately but it ok they say that she is getting better.
"Daddy do you think she will be happy to see us."
"Yes sweetie I'm sure she will be glad to see us."

We walked to in the hospital.
"Um yes we are here to Emily Watson," my daddy said to the nice lady.

I turned around to look for mommy and when I didn't see her I got sad. When I looked again I saw this little boy around my age crying. I walked over to him.
"Hey why are you crying," I asked.
"My mommy is very sick," he said.
"Oh well my mommy is too but I think both of are Mommys are gonna make it," I told the boy.
"You think," he said looking up at me with wet eyes.
"Yea I think."
He wiped his eyes, stood up the hugged me.
"Thank you," he whispered, "my name is Isaac," as he held out his hand.
"Hi Isaac, I'm Hannah," I said as I shook his hand.
"Hannah," my dad called.
"Coming," I yelled.
"Bye Isaac see to later."
"Bye," he said softly.

We walked up to my moms room I was so happy that I finally get to see her it's been so long.

We walked inside the room. "Hello momma, I said cheerfully.
I stood there and waited for a reply but I she never anything. Instead she just turned her head and looked at me. All you could see was pain in her eyes.
I ignored the all of the sad tension and started to tell her about my day and what I've been doing for the last few months.
Then a doctor came in. He had the look in his eyes to that sadness look like everything was about to come crashing down. The doctor gave one look at my dad and my dad nodded his head.
"Okay it's time to go sweetie," my dad said.
"Noooooo," I screamed from the top of my lungs, "I want to stay with mommy!!!!!!!!!"
"No we need to go say goodbye and let's go."
"Will we come back tomorrow," I asked?
"No I don't think so."
My mom turned and looked at me and I ran over to her. She smiled and took the mask that covered her mouth and nose.
"Awe look at my beautiful baby girl, I love you so much and don't you ever for" *cough cough*. She put the mask back on her face. I could she how weak she was.
"I love you mommy, I can't wait to see you whenever I come back, I hope you get better."
I walked over to my dad and grabbed his hand. We walked out the hospital and my dad started to cry.
"It's ok we will see her next time so don't cry," I smiled.

Sorry for the long wait but here it is I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!