Story

Kate POV

What they hell just happen I was just sitting there while angel was talking about her two brothers when she started to shake. I knew what was happing because it happen to me before. "somebody help" I screamed. The nurse came in. "we need to calm her. "Hey you know how to help" someone asked. "This might work" I got up ( still in pain) and went over to her and gave her the best kiss ever. Immediately I felt sparks and knew we could be something. she calmed down.

"Emmett you came," angel said. "Emmett no I'm Kate. I said a little hurt. "Oh Kate I'm so sorry," I looked at her. "No angel I'm sorry." I got up changed Into my clothes. "Kate Kate Kate KATE," she kept calling my name but I just walked faster ignoring the pain. I walked out of the hospital like a bad ass, and called a cab.

I had got to Daniel place and got into my car and drove to the house. I gathered a few things and left to a hotel.

Two weeks later

I went back to the hospital after I coughed up blood but yea so I ended up going back which I made sure angel didn't find out. But today is the day I go back to school and I'm a try to explain to angel and gain her friendship back.

I parked in the back as usual. When I got out I saw angel who had her ear plugs in. I tapped her shoulder and next thing I know I was on the ground. "I I I just w wanted to s say s s s sorry." I managed to say. "oh I'm sorry Kate I was just scared." I was still on the ground a little hurt. Angel reached her hand out I took it and got up. "Thanks" I mumbled. "So I wanted to ask about emmett." we had sat down under a cute little tree. "Yea I'm sorry about that because I didn't mean to say emment. It's just he's always been there for me and when I had move he got really sad because I was his main friend."

"it's cool I mean it was totally out of line for me to do that." "No I mean who said I didn't like it," she said with a smile on her face.

Right there at that moment I knew maybe we could be something more than friends.