Pregant?

Kate's POV
I wake up and see that I'm in the hospital.
"Oh great I didn't die yet."
"Nope I'm sorry but you didn't die yet," a voice said.
"Hello Kate I'm Doctor Harris, and I'm here to check on you, how are you?" She said a cheerful voice.
"Umm hello I'm fine I feel kinda sick, like I'm gonna throw up and my stomach hurts and do you know where angel is I need her right now."
"Well you was in a comma for two weeks and your two months pregnant, congrats.

"Pregnant what I can't be, how I haven't even had sex-" fuck, fuck, fuck. Holy shit this is his baby. Fuck, fuck, fuck. No it can't be, it just can't be. Oh my gosh I can't breath I can't breath
"I can't breath, I can't breath," I screamed.

Angels POV
"Hello I'm here to see Kate.
"Ahh yes well she is awake and your allowed to go see her sweetie," the nurse said.
I walked up to Kate's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in," I voice I didn't recognize said.
I walked in and saw a nurse.
"Hello um I heard that she was awake," I said to the nurse.
"Um yea she just passed out a few minutes ago but your welcome to wait until she wakes up, she said.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome dear," she said as she left the room.
I sat and the chair and waited. about 45 minutes later she woke up.
"Kate," I asked.
"Who's there."
"It's me angel."
"Well you should leave I don't want you to see me like this."
"What are you talking about we was at the hospital last time and we shared the same room."
"Yea but this is different I tried to kill myself and I failed, I must be a failure at everything huh."
"No you only failed because I saved you if I wasn't there you would have most likely have succeeded."
"Why why the fuck did you save me then, I was, am better off dead."
"No your not I rather you be Alive than you be dead. I won't be able to live if you die. You see you're a bright light in my dark life and I need you to shine because you are what makes me happy."
"Really because all I see is darkness that's all I am is darkness. I don't think that there is any light."
"Oh there's light you just can't see it because it's for my eyes only.

I got up out the chair and went over to her and laid down next to her being careful of the IV cords.
A doctor came into the room.
"Ahh Kate I'm glad your awake, it seems everything is ok and you completely healed so you can go in a weeks days, I'll say about two or three we just need to run a few test honestly we don't know why you was in a coma everything seemed to be fine," the doctor explained.
"Ok thanks, Kate replied

The doctor left the room and Kate was being awfully quiet.
"Kate are you ok," I asked.
"Yea I'm fine just tired," she said as she turned over facing away from me.
I heard my phone buzz and I looked at it.
GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW!!! ~Dad
"I gotta go I'll be back later," I said to her.
"Ehhh ok but before you go can you get me that trash can I feel like I'm gonna puke."
"Sure."
I handed her the trash can then walked out the room and rushed home.