Four

Zayn was dropped off at his uncle's place and he couldn't be happier, Niall was relieved he was finally calmed down..

Niall drove back to his home and walked in to see his two other sons and his friends in the living room playing the xbox.

He shook his head, he still can't believe that his sons disobeyed him like that..

They know how Zayn gets.. he though they would at least be ok with asking first..

" so is your freak of a brother still here?" One of the other boys says looking at Louis

" he's just dumb baby.. he cries to get what he wants.. he's gone to the one place where he can get away with more than he gets away with here." Louis says laughing

Niall blew his top off and grabbed the plug enough was enough, Louis was going to be in so much trouble.

Everyone looks at Niall shocked.

" anyone who is not a Payne, leave now, this whatever it is done." Niall says with a little anger in his voice

The boys left and Louis and Harry were standing there looking at their dad in confusion, what did they do this time?

Niall motions for them to sit on the couch, they did, Niall stood in front of them with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face

" you two lads what you did today was unacceptable.. you took it way over the line.. you do not disrespect or talk about anyone like that or special about like that to anyone." He says looking at Louis mostly when he said that," even if someone is different, it doesn't give you the right to say that."

Niall put his hands on his hip," Zayn's your brother you need to treat him like one, he's still in this family, find a way to keep him included."

" but dad we were just joking, no harm done, it didn't hurt Zayn he doesn't understand." Harry says while shugging.

" Harry Edward Payne!! That's enough, both of , he does understand completely, he has feelings too and heard everything you say it hurts him!! You guys need a leason harder than anything else." By then Niall was over the moon angry..

What happened to his boys why do they act this way.

"But.."

"Don't start! I will be talking to you papa when he gets home, now upstairs in your room, read do homework.. but don't come out till i call."

The two lads said nothing and ran upstairs, they never seen their dad so angry at them, they thought was nothing..

Oh what an awakening their were in for.

________

Hey guys!

I know it's been a long time since i updated!!

Sorry!!😳

I had writers block but i'm here and expect more chapters 😊

Let me know what you think..

~Ray