Three p.1

Niall did agree with Liam and they had Zayn put into homeschool then being in public school.

Harry and Louis didn't find it fair that their brother got to stay home and they didn't. Liam And Niall tried to explain but to them it's hard for them to completely understand.

Niall and Liam got Zayn all set up with a small desk a laptop and headphones, along with the books needed and they were excited, they hoped that now Zayn would finally be better situated, especially since their daughter was going to be born soon.

Zayn would wake up at 9:00 , he got out brush his teeth and put on some clothes after doing this a couple times over. He ended up sitting at his desk, fixing everything the way he wanted and started to work on math and history.

Each day it rotates on what he has to do, there is a chart for him, which helps his Autism and OCD of seeing what is going on and needing to know l.

Once in a while Niall would come in and check on Zayn bringing him breakfast and then make sure he stopped for Lunch and a quick break outside.

Then he goes back upstairs and into his room as he went back into it doing his English and French

Zayn seems to like the way his homeschool was going nothing could make him sad now..

Well that's until Louis and Harry brought kids home after school