Prologue

Liam and Niall Payne were so excited, they were going to be parents to not one baby but three. when they found out they could not be more excited. their surrogate Jay was a amazing woman, always kept them updated on the babies.

when the day came, the babies were born on February 1st, three amazing baby boys Oldest Harry Edward Payne, second was Louis William Payne and lastly and smallest was Zayn Javadd Payne.

The boys are perfectly fine in Liam and Niall's ... well Zayn was a bit behind his brothers but other then that Liam and Niall didn't see any problems, also that he likes things in a specific order.

When the boys started primary school is when Liam noticed Zayn was falling behind but didn't think of anything.. until one day at school..

Zayn was playing with his colours when his brother Harry comes over," zee come play."

Zayn says nothing fixing his colour pencils in the specific order.

" you come play now." his brother wasn't taking no for an answer, so he pulled Zayn's arm, making him stand up, which made him hit the table and the colour pencils went everywhere.

Zayn lost it, he screamed at harry hitting him in the chest hard with tears goes down his eyes and Harry's as well because it hurt as Zayn was punching him.

" what is going on?" the teacher comes over asking.

Zayn just continued to scream and hit harry. the teacher pulled harry from Zayn's grip. Zayn just screams and points to stack of crayons everywhere on the floor

" i just asked him to play." harry mumbles sniffling.

Zayn was in a furry and tries to pick up the crayons in a shaky matter to get the crayons in the order he had. the teacher noticed this and was going to talk to the triplets parents..

poor Louis he was watching this and didn't understand what was going on between his brothers.

He was close to Harry and hated that Zayn was hitting their brother for no reason. he walked timidly closer to harry and Zayn, he went and held a crying harry as the teacher was trying to get Zayn to calm down.

Later on in the day after they got Zayn to calm down, it was time for Liam to pick the boys up. the teacher stopped Liam and asked for him to talk to her.

Liam of course did and never expect for what the teacher was going to tell him.. She believes in what she seen what happened today and a couple other days watching Zayn.. she believes Zayn has Autism and OCD.

It was in all the common points of the Disabilities..

Liam was shocked... he didn't believe her.. well until he and Niall took him to a specialist and it was true he did have autism and OCD.

their son was a special little boy. They had to adapt to his disabilities for the rest of their life.