Three P. 2

Zayn watched as Louis and harry walked in with new people who were loud and following them in and Zayn felt nervous, he didn't want this.. too much.. he ran up to his room screaming he couldn't use his words, it was over whelming him.

Niall sighed," Louis, Harry! Get here now."

Louis and Harry walk over to their dad," hi dad, what's going on?"

" how many times did i told you to let me know at least a day or two in an advance to have friends over because you know of Zayn."

" a few." Harry says with a sigh

" whatever, Zayn needs to just grow up and stop freaking out when he meets someone new." Louis says with rolling his eyes. He being 9 years old kinda gets the idea that Zayn is different but not severity of his disability.

" Louis William Payne, you know Zayn you know he has his disability.. just please take your friends outside while i try to calm Zayn down." Niall says waving his finger at him as he scolded him," you too Harry Edward, you know better."

The boys walked out with 6 people followed them outside.

Niall walked upstairs and went into the bedroom and saw Zayn curled up into a ball on the floor screaming and punching the floor

Niall gets on his knees," zayn, baby, you ok? Please talk to daddy."

Zayn just groans and grunts as he keeps punching .

" words baby, please come on, let daddy see that pretty face of yours." Niall says rubbing his back.

Zayn just got up a bit and crawled into Niall's legs, sat in them and cuddled into his chest.

" oud." Zayn says softly as he sniffled.

" i know buddy, brothers didn't tell us there were going to be people, if it was you could have probably stayed at uncles for the day."

When Liam and Niall need a safe house for Zayn to escape of his brothers life he goes to Niall and Liam's best family friend Justin Bieber house and Zayn is always content there.

Zayn nods," unc J."

" if you want, i can ask him to come get you, would that be fun." Niall says hoping that something would get Zayn out of his state.

Zayn nods again as he gets up to grab his bag to get ready, making sure it's all perfect for him.

Niall smiled and grabbed his phone as he looked outside and saw his two other boys play..

He wished those boys could be nicer to their brother and understand him better, he hated how Zayn was excluded from nearly everything