14 - Larry Help

( THIS STORY WILL HAVE SOME LARRY! DONT HATE! AND I NEED LARRY IN THIS STORY THO. NIAM MOMENTS WILL BE SOON! I PROMISE!)

( Also read TheQueenOfGlam's stories!! please read 'em! especially Undead , her newly written story! trust me guys! you better read!!)

Woah!, last night was crazy, thanks for liam, i have a bad hair day, you know what we did and it was so , i know its kinda weird to say this but it was good, really good, liam was good, he was on top , like, its good, you don't wanna know what we did.

I put my head on liam's chest while sleeping, he was a fluffy pillow, i love him so much, i hope my friends didn't hear us screaming and moaning like crazy, last night, i hope so, if they heard , we will be so embarrassed , and if they found out, then we will be teased for the whole day, zayn will tease us the most though.

Its 7:23 am and i don't wanna wake up because its saturday and we have no school, and its comfy to stay here with my fluffy pillow, i don't wanna go, i wanna stay here with him forever, i wish that we will be like this forever, always loved and i hope this is forever, because i love him, forever and always , and he means to me so much and if he does break our relationship with each other, i'm sure that i will never speak to him again, but that doesn't matter right now because that will never happen.

I stayed with my comfy liam beside me, still snoring, well its good, i hope he doesn't wake up because i still want to sleep, i love him, i poked his cheeks, hoping that he won't wake up , well he didn't so i poked his cheek with a little more power, then he wakes up, groaning.

" Niall, stop it" he says, oh how i love his morning voice , it's so sexy.

" hey good morning, cute cheeks" i say in a cheeky voice.

" niaalll, " he whines

" what do you want , liam?" i say

" i need to pee" he says

" well too bad, i'm using the pillow" i say

" get off me , niall" he whines, oh how i like him doing that.

" oh that's not how you treat your boyfriend" i say

" niall!, i'm gonna burst on you" he says

" whatever, just do it" i say

" i hate to do this to you, but got to do it" he says then he forces to get off me and leave me in his bed while he went downstairs to the bathroom.

" you're gonna pay for this , payne" i say while he's gone

Oh well, maybe i could go louis and harry's room while liam's still gone, its boring while he is gone.

I changed to my shorts and a black plain t shirt then went to louis and harry's.

Louis' POV

" louis, what are you doing?" hazzy says as i get close to him.

" i'm just chillin out hazzy" i say as i get closer and my head is close to his.

" oh , i want to chill out too" he says as he brings his face close to mine

" i love you, hazzy" i say

" i love you too, boo" he says then we were about to kiss then , niall barged in.

" what did i miss?" he says, looking at us with a weird face.

" nothing" i say

" oh , so explain the uhmm, position you're at " he says looking at us still in the same position when we were about to kiss.