7 - Sleepover

i walked into their house and i saw their family, liam told me about them, and he has sisters too, hah!, its sad that liam will be alone here for a week or so, he got no one left, well for awhile after the sleepover.

" Niall, my room is upstairs " he says

" okay" i say as i follow him to his room

" here it is " he says pointing at the door

" Oh cool "

" welcome! " he says as he opens the door for me, i walked into his room, there's only1 king sized bed, fit for two, so wait?!, we're gonna sleep together?, oh well, he has a 42"inch Tv and and a playstion too, PS4 to be exact, wow they're rich, well rich as ours, but i don't really care about the money.

" COOL!" i say

" hope you like it! " he says

" so wait, we're sleeping together?"

" seems like it , why? you have a problem? "

" nothing" i lied

" okay then , you can put your bag there" he says as he points to a table

" and here is my project" he says as he points to the robot unfinshed.

" This is cool liam" i say as i hold it

" yeah, the solar power is okay now, and all i need is to put it in the wires"

" oh good, i can help you with that" i say

As i assembled the solar power, liam was sitting on his bed, playing ipad, not helping me, well that's okay, i didn't really help so much on his project tho, he assembled the arms and the legs the body and all i got to do was to put this wires , which is really easy, i feel bad for liam, for not helping him, he was counting on me.

As i finished it, i called liam.

" Hey liam, i finished it! " i say

" oh cool!, lets go to dinner then , yeah? " he says, but wait?, dinner in his house?, with his parents?, well this is weird, and i'm scared, i'll be having dinner with liam's family!, oh hell!

" uhmm, uhmm " i say not figuring out what to say, say yes niall!, you will be hungry for death, or say no, which you are so shy!

" don't be shy niall, its okay, my parents like you " he said, holding my cheeks.

" really?, they don't think i'm weird, slimmy, we-"

" no niall, you are not like that, you are handsome, caring , loving and trustworthy, you are the best friend i ever had. " he says comforting me.

" thanks liam, for saying those words, it makes me more brave. "

" your welcome, now lets go!, i'm starving, and i'm sure you are too!"

" haha! shut up!" i say as we go downstairs and met his parents at the dining table sitting and waiting for us.

" mum, you don't need to wait for us! " liam says

" no problem darling, we are not starting if my son and his friend is not yet here, its not polite. " his mum says.

" okay mum " he says

" sit here niall" he says as he pulls out a chair next to his sisters

" thanks liam " i say

" no problem, nialler" he says as he sits infront of me at the other side of the table.

I started eating like a formal kid, cause i don't even know that liam's family are so formal, i didn't eat like a wolf, i will be embarassed.

I really want a water right now, my neck is killing me, only problem is the water is at beside liam's mum, i really want the water now!, i looked at the water hoping that his mum notices me, i don't wanna ask his mum to pass the water! i'm so sh-