10 - Niall's Birthday

Niall's POV

I woke up and realized that it's my birthday. I ran downstairs and see 2 presents at the table, these must be from my mom and dad.

I picked the first box with the blue cover and it says.

" Happy Birthday, Son

, Love Dad"

Oh it's from dad, I opened the box and saw a varsity jacket that I always wanted. Oh dad.

Then I picked the other one with the pink cover, that must be from my mum.

It says,

" Happy Birthday, Son, I love You, hope you like my gift,

,Love Mom"

The box is kind of heavy and its small, I opened the box and I was surprised.

An Iphone 5s! , OMG , Mom, you don't need to give me this .i was so surprised and happy, an iphone 5s!.

I put my presents on my bed. Then I went to go for a shower, after I showered I went to my room and change to my school clothes then went downstairs and grabbed my bag from the sofa then went outside then walked to school.

I went to the school gate and saw Louis and harry sitting in a bench, I went to them and greeted them good morning.

" Hey guys! " I say

" Hey niall" Louis says

" Sure is a good day today" I say since they didn't greeted me happy birthday.

"Yeah, it's a sunny day today" Harry says

"I mean do you remember something on this day?" I say

"hmm, nothing." Louis says

"okay then " I say a little bit mad because they don't remember my birthday, that's odd. Why don't they remember? , well I'm not going to say to them that it's my birthday.

Then Liam and zayn came in to us.

" Hey Bro's!" liam says

" hey Li" I say

" hey nialler!" zayn says

" hey zaynie" I say

" so what's up?" liam says

" nothing much." Harry says

" well I did get a new pair of shoes" zayn says

" oh cool, its nice" I say looking to his new shoes

Then Nathan came up.

" heyo Nathan!" I say

" hey nialler" he says

" I want you to see this guys!, " he says as he pulls out his ipad and shows us this cool cars, that are powered by electricity, it's so cool.

" where'd you get these pictures Nathan?" I asked Nathan.

" from tumblr" he says

" oh cool!" I say then we all talked about each car picture until

Bell rings! Rings! Rings!

"well we are off to ms. grumpy now!" Louis says

" okay! , lets go , Nathan!" I say to Nathan

" okay!" he says as we enter the class of Ms. Grumpy.

We talked a bit with Nathan and Louis until ms. Grumpy entered.

" Okay class!, lets continue with our lesson." Ms. Grumpy says