1year, 7months

TOTALLY UNEDITED.... TOO TIRED AND PREGNANT FOR ALL THAT .

Sunday night as they slept, there was a huge thunderstorm. That morning as Alistair looked out the window from his spot on his bed , he could see broken tree branches and  knocked over mailboxes, the  roads  were rivers of water and trash ,just across the street . 

"Its a good thing you  parked your car in the  garage." Micha said from under his chin.

Alistair had no idea he was awake, especially this early when school for him wasn't open until 8:30.

He pulled the boy to him nevertheless, loving the feeling of his soft and warm bare skin against his.

He turned on the tv , Micha  crawled up his Daddy's chest and sat there, looking down at him. 

Alistair chuckled and pulled the boy further down his body so he could see his flat screen. He turned to the news and relaxed into his bed ,holding Micha close. 

There were a multitude of warnings flashing across the screen for different counties, Alistair and Micha's included , then a list of schools that were closed today rolled up.

Their school was shut down due to an outage- that's all Alistair needed to hear.

He shut the tv off. The room became dark and quiet again, all he heard was Micha's smooth breathing and his rustling the sheets.

He settled him back in his bed, his eyes closed to get extra comfy... and Micha still was shuffling in the sheets. All movement and sound stopped ,Alistair sighed quietly , totally relaxed now. 

Then Micha started up again. 

"Oi! What? What is it ?! Why do you keep moving ?" He snapped. 

Micha looked at Alistair defiantly. "Don't yell at me. Its too early for that, at least wait til I do somethin! "

"You are doing something! You're disturbing me ,stop the  moving,  Micha! "

Micha pouted and crossed his arms ,his pale cheeks a flame ,slightly turning his head the opposite way.

This was his actual angry face.

Alistair shook his head, he is really too adorable for his own good. 

The man frowned slightly, maybe he was being a... what do the kids say these days ? -oh, yeah,  a spazz. There could actually be an issue.

"Baby Boy? " He called the boy by his favorite pet name, optinpg to win him over. His face was still in place and his arms stayed over his chest but as always,  he automatically responded. Alistair pulled him over and he didn't push him away- which was a good sign.

"Tell Daddy what's wrong."

Micha shook his head. "No."

"Come on... I'm sorry. "

Micha looked up at him." Uh uh. You were being  mean." 

"I know. But can't you forgive me? "

The boy pursed his lips thoughtfully. "Okay, Daddy."

Alistair spread his arms wide ,Micha placed himself in them, wrapping his arms around Alistair's shoulders.

But he quickly pulled back with a sensual groan.

Alistair looked down at his red flushed face, his eyes searched further for a source of pain.

Then he got the the boys slim hips.  "Oh, is that your problem? "

Micha nodded." Yes! And it won't go down. I'm not even horny!  "