Meeting Michelle

Micha excels in any subject but is beyond exceptional in English- he's always been but now, especially that you-know-who is the English lit. professor ,Micha has got to show off his skills.

Fifth and six period were dadd- mas- Mr. Sanders English classes.  Micha stuffed his schedule in his plain black and  bulky backpack. He shrugged his arms into the straps and headed to history ,his next class would be the only one he cares about.

He sighed and took his seat in the top row of the huge musty room.

There are seven minute breaks between each period, unless it's a double period.  The students of Santa Ana take advantage of the breaks, not even the geniuses like Micha go to class early. They hang out in the hallways and bathrooms and buy snacks from the many vending machines around the school.

Micha would be hanging out ,probably with a horde of comfy, big breasted girls  that crushed on him, but he wanted to spend time with Mr.Sanders.

  He opened the big wooden door and put his bag down near Mr.Sanders  desk.

The man  looked rather comfortable in his big brown chair that was reclined  with his feet propped up on the desk, reading the school  newspaper as it appeared.

Micha chuckled.

"What's funny ?"

"You look like you should have a cigar."

"Hush up. " Alistair said grinning, yet shaking his head.  "What are you doing here?  Isn't it a little early? "

"Just a few minutes."  Micha settled himself in Alistair's open lap, taking the chance to be close to him. 

The boy imagined being in this position, naked and in private. Maybe he'd just came in and found his big sexy daddy wet with shower water.  His many tattoos would be bright with their vivid reds and greens and those inked words that danced across the man's dark  skin would be bolder than ever.

His master would have bedroom eyes, in their depths the boy would see want-  no,  desire ,swirling around in bright hazel.

Said water would drip, slowly, from the man's naturally red  highlighted,   deep mahogany brown hair down his body to pool in his belly button.

Micha likes belly buttons. 

He would ravage that belly button if he could too.

Damn.

He absentmindedly wondered to his seat as he heard a bustling of students just outside the door.

Mr. Sanders stood too, he reached under his desk and got a box, he stood at the door and handed a book to each student that filed in.

As they sat, Mr. Sanders wrote something on the huge green chalkboard. 

"So, I'm just gonna be real honest with you all.... " he states as he dots his " i's " and crosses his " t's".

"I argued the dean down, I came this close to beating him to a pulp and he still says we have to do 'Romeo and Juliet' ,again, might I add- even though I explained very clearly to him that I didn't want to. " Mr.Sanders turns and faces his class , a look of playful disappointment gracing his handsome features.  

A student raised his hand. Alistair nodded at him.

"Why don't you want to read 'Romeo and Juliet' ? Its a literary classic, we read it every year-"

"That's exactly why I don't want to read it with you guys. You've read the excerpts in sixth and seventh.  In eighth grade you did the play. Ninth you actually read the whole book, and you're doing it again?  Aren't you tired of doing the same damn thing every year?  "