Spider Free

Everything is falling into place.

"It's Mae." Micha said out loud, in the dark, to no one in particular." Daddykins." He cooed and punched Alistair's naked hip.

"Micha !"

"No, no, no. This is serious! I know who's been creep stalking us. "

"Do you? "

"Yea. Its my future ex friend Mae ! Last week that day you wouldn't drive me home, she pretty much confessed it."

"How? "

Micha groaned ,shifting off his right side, not only to look at Alistair but because, frankly, his thigh hurt like hell from an earlier  harsh grip. 

" First off, she had my pen, my special just for daddy green pen- and she fuc-freakin lied about how she got it. She made up some bogus story that one of her STD's gave it to her. And that he goes to our school and has a twin sister that goes to her school.  She even gave me this horrifyingly vague and made up description. And then she suddenly asks me if I'm gay.  I mean how could I deny that? But anyway, then she says she has to tell me a secret."

"Which was? "

"I'm getting to that, I needed to pause for effect.... then she says her mother's in debt and it's all her fault ! So I'm thinking, she's spending all that money on video cameras, computers, insurance, disguises... are you even listening to me? "Micha exploded.

"Not really."  Alistair answered, yawning.  "How about we discuss  this tomorrow, Beautiful? "

"Noooooooo! We know who to call the cops on now,so we do this now."

"Sometimes, I don't think you hear yourself."

Micha jumped on Alistair's chest."What? "

"I'm 29, you're 17 ,that 12 year difference is illegal, calling the cops would be telling on ourselves.  There are also a few 'brow raising' marks on you, in various places , of various shapes- should I continue? "He arched his eyebrow ,smirking and reading the boys face.

He lost.

Daddy won.

Upon the silence, Alistair grinned wide enough to fit a small boat in the open seam of his lips where his teeth showed and pulled the boy's stunned, naked body  down into his chest easily cradling him.

"Its never that I don't hear myself as it is that I just think out loud." Micha said, "and you never, ever give me a chance to go over ,nor sort out  my wonderful, intelligent thoughts."

Scowling as he felt the deep vibration of Alistair's chest as it rung with  laughter ,Micha forced himself  up just to heartily glare down at the man. 

"You're so absolutely adorable when you get all defensive csi agent on me." Alistair murmured coyly ,playfully poking the boys tickle spots.

He giggled and slapped the man's  hands away ,using all his strength and both hands to hold his tattooed  forearm down. 

Or so he thought.  

Alistair rolled his eyes ,practically flinging the boy onto his bed with a outward swing of his arm.

" Ow! I'm sore."

"Stop it and go to bed." 

"That's not fair, Daddy. "

              OOOOOOO

As planned, the next morning when they awake, Ali and Micha go over the facts.

The boy sat in the man's lap ,naked as the day he was born aside from all the hickeys,  fingerprints and other possessive markings , while Alistair'd  threw on a pair of sweatpants and put his long hair up in a sloppy bun.

Honestly, the man didn't want to do this- he didn't want to think about who saw him and Micha in the most intimate of moments, positions and so on and so forth.

It wasn't anything anyone should have to do.

Suddenly ,he  released a high pitched scream, Ali looked down at the terrified boy,  who already had tear stained cheeks and wobbling lips.

"What's wrong, Princess ?"

"Spider." He whimpered.

Now, as ridiculous as it was , Alistair always chose to comfort him.

What else could he do, tell the boy to man up when he preferred to wear mini skirts and belly shirts over pants and a full length tee ?

"Daddy's gonna kill it for you, kay? "Alistair murmured and cupped the boys face with both hands as he wiped away his tears with his thumbs.  Micha nodded slowly, and held onto the man's wrists with his delicate, pale fingers, looking up at him from under his clumpy, wet lashes.

Alistair wrapped the boy legs around his waist and held onto his bare waist with one hand as he got up,  he grabbed the boy's last box of  Lucky Charms and opened it, glancing inside.

He smiled at Micha who was watching him like a scared mouse.

"Its spider free."

Micha smiled back, his iridescent grey eyes happy and thankful. 

"Thank you, daddy." He tightened his hold on the man as he let one arm fall from his neck to grab the red box. He tucked it under his arm and Alistair kissed the boys nose, chin and both cheeks.

Now sitting in the comfort and spider-less-ness of the common room, Micha began eating his dry cereal.

a.n.

just a filler until things get spicy again. I think.  :/

I may need help with this story. I'm having issues with what to do next sometimes with it.....  I hate my ideas for some reason (pre-baby hormones) and I was hoping that you guys could help me. because you love us :):):):)!!!

you'll get a one shot ( based on some questions I'll ask later ) just for your help !! even if I don't choose your idea.
that's just how much I appreciate you guys.:) :) :) 
  the direct dedication is optional.  (I might just give you a name, but of course I'll tell you if the story is yours. hehe.)

REMEMBER

YOU GUYS ARE THE

゚☆ ┏┓┏┓ ゚☆ ゚☆

  ┏┻┫┣┻┓ ゚☆

┃ ≡ ┃┃≡ ┃♡ ღ✿ღ゚☆

┗━┛┗━┛ ゚☆

BEST OF THE BEST ゚☆