Finding Them

Micha looked at the board before him, and after jotting down some keynotes ,he put down his pen. Everyone else in the class was still writing with their heads down, concentrating ,he guessed, on the do now.

He looked at the girl in front of him, Janice her name probably was...?

He didn't care.  But the fact she had breast and a vagina set him off.
She doesn't deserve those.

  -zzz-

After school was over, Micha gathered his things and made his way to Mr. Sanders' room. Alistair was busy cleaning his desk, putting papers and pens away.

Micha grew more and more impatient as he stood there, waiting for attention. 

He sighed.

He had a feeling he was being ignored, and now that it was confirmed, Micha felt  the need to kick the shit out of that man!

Alistair sat in his chair, now focusing on the boy ,he raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong ,Baby? "He held his arms out for the boy and once he sat in his lap, the man encased him in his hold.

"I'm becoming depressed." He sighed deeply for added affect.  "And it's all your fault."

Alistair shook his head."Really, it is? "

"Uh huh. Last Sunday when we went to the mall with your mom, I got you a very nice collectible  tie. Yeah, remember that? "

"So? "

"Then I asked you for that really nice navy blue dress we saw in that store, remember that, too? "

"Yes, but- "

"You didn't get it for me and now I feel rejected! "

"You're right, Baby Girl. I'll get you your pretty dress next time. "

"You serious? "Micha looked up at Alistair with just one eye that way he does.

"Yes. And when we go shopping you can wear whatever clothes you'd like -as long as you don't show all my goodies."

Micha giggles , His Daddy always knows how to make him happy ." I won't daddy. I love you."

Alistair smiles and  kissed the tip of the  boys elfin nose."Not as much as I love you."

"Of course n-"

A janitor came in  unannounced, Alistair and Micha looked at her as she stared wide eyed at them.

She slowly retreated, her face stuck as it was until she was out the door.

Releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding, Alistair put Micha down on his two feet. 

Micha wordlessly left as Alistair silently cursed himself out. 

He knows they need to be more careful- how stupid of him to not tell the boy to lock the door.

a-n
Oooh. Things are getting heated! !