The Joys of Technology

He was in the middle of grading a stack of essays and other work while nibbling on a pretzel when his laptop   pinged.

He opened it and found a boy, he looked about twelve...or nine

with  brown hair and  high, pink tinged  cheekbones ,sitting in an overstuffed shiny brown computer chair ,he was only  wearing  an under shirt under an open. button up,  from what Alistair could see,  that made his slim figure even smaller ,and  was bright  white and so was his skin. In fact the shirt and his  skin almost blended together.

"Aren't you in detention?"

"Actually no.... "

"What did you do Micha? "

Micha bit his lip to keep from laughing. He'd purposely stayed  back and poured white  glue in his math teachers running shoes. He didn't really have a reason to do anything to the poor man...but whatever, it wouldn't be his problem once he told his carefully planned convoluted ,yet believable story.

So he answered, " I didn't do anything to Mrs. Lynn . I couldn't, she wasn't there. "

"What? "

Micha shook his head. "I really wanted to come today, Daddy.  "

"I wanted you to ,too." Alistair couldn't help but grin at the double meaning he sensed the boys words. He also noted the subject change ,but didn't say anything, there's always Monday.

The boy leaned forward and rested his elbow on the surface of the table before him. He put his chin in his palm."And I also  wanted to ask you  something," Micha had a mischievous glint in his already bright grey eyes.

"What? "

"May I please masturbate?"

Alistair chuckled, he'd expected worse from the look on Micha's pretty face . "Yes."

Micha sighed in relief and adjusted the camera so it was a little lower and captured more of the boy and the room behind him.

He  started undressing, still in front of the camera.

He settled back in the chair, with his legs draped over the armrests on either side of the big comfy chair ,and made sure he  was a little slumped in the seat  so his bared  anatomy was  in clear view.  With his sultry eyes glued on Alistair's puzzled face he stuck a solitary finger between his lips, getting it wet, and reached under himself and slid the finger in his awaiting hole.

He wrapped his other hand around his stiffening length.

When he slid his another one of his little fingers he moaned just for his Daddy - who's jaw had dropped sometime during the beginning of his little show.

After a few more jerks of his wrists, and slick with pre-cum palm,  Micha was at his full length.

Alistair never really noticed the boys size before. He was pretty impressive for seventeen ,at a stance of 5'2 ( and supposedly ) a half.

Alistair helplessly watched the scene in front of him, his gaze kept falling from Micha's flushed  face,  to how his little pale fingers poked into his tiny pink asshole ,prodding as deep as the last  knuckle and pulling back out ,all the way,  with an audible, wet pop.  

The boy was enjoying this way too much.

From the other side of the computer screen, Alistair's slacks  grew a large , groin-centered lump as Micha's moans grew longer and  chest rose and fell faster and faster and breathing became more raspy  and his arm unconsciously  moved more to  help squeeze an impeding orgasm out of him.