Chapter 40.

ok I know that I ended the last chapter with them having sex and this chapter is going to seem like the morning after but it's nOT it's the morning of Luke's graduation they just happened to have sex the night before as well oops bye

-

I rolled over onto my side to see Luke's shirtless back facing me, slowly moving up and down with his breathing. I pull the covers further up my bare chest before poking Luke once in the back, hoping that he'll wake up easily. It was the morning of his graduation, and he needed to get up so he could begin to get ready. I hadn't planned on spending the night here, but after being with Luke the whole day before we ended up coming home and doing a lot more than we had expected.

"Lucas." I whispered, poking him again. I run my finger over his back, tracing a big heart into his skin.

"Stella Anne, that is not my name." Luke mumbled sleepily, his face buried half into the pillow.

"You need to get up." I laughed, still tracing patterns into Luke's back while I spoke.

"Not yet." Luke groaned. He rolled over so he was facing me, a big smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, pressing me against his chest. We were both still naked from the night before, both of us way too tired to take a shower or do anything else once we were finished.

"Today is a big day." I said into Luke's shoulder, because he was holding me so tight that it was hard for me to move around and actually look at him while speaking.

"Graduation day!" Luke fake cheered, letting out a small laugh in my ear. "I'm more excited for going out to eat afterwards than actually graduating."

"Of course you are." I laughed, rolling my eyes at him, though I doubted that Luke was actually going to eat a lot of food when we went out for dinner with Michael and Calum later tonight. Luke had gotten a lot better about eating after that one night in the pool room but he still hadn't returned to normal. Whatever normal for Luke actually was.

"Last night was so much fun." Luke said, changing the subject. He rolled over so he was on top of me and pressed his lips to my neck.

"It's late." I bit down on my bottom lip as Luke began to kiss up my neck, clearly wanting more of what he got last night.

"I don't have to be at the school until three, we have plenty of time." Luke giggled against my skin, his hands running up and down my back.

"We have a lot of things to do." I said, tilting my head back. I knew that today was kind of a busy day, but I couldn't resist Luke.

"Oh?" He asked, "Like what?"

"We still need to shower and eat something, you have to get dressed, we have to go back to my place so I can get dressed..." I trailed off, losing my train of thought as Luke's lips continued to suck at my neck.

"We have time." Luke said again. He held me closer to him and bit down in my collarbone, making me jump just a little.

"Don't leave any more marks on me! I don't want everyone to see!" I laughed, sliding myself away from Luke. I put a hand on his chest to keep him away from me, not wanting to be covered in his love bites when we were surrounded by a ton of people.

"You're right, you already have enough." Luke teased quietly, his tongue lighting grazing over some of the other marks he left on me the night before.

"So do you." I joked back, reaching up and touching the deep purple bruise that was forming on Luke's neck. It was in such an obvious place, we were going to have to cover it up again before leaving the house, otherwise everyone was going to know what happened last night.