Chapter 24.

"Isn't your mom home?" I whispered as Luke and I stumbled up the stairs, him not being able to keep his hands off of me.

It was a lot later now. We had originally planned to go straight to Luke's house, but I eventually convinced Luke to pull over and get us some real food instead of just cotton candy. Luke wasn't very happy, but he agreed once he realized how hungry he was as well. I liked it better this way, now that we were home later I didn't have to worry about any awkward confrontation with Luke's mom.

"Just be quiet." Luke whispered. We were only half way up the stairs but he took this as an opportunity to turn around and pin me against the wall, restricting any movement from me.

He lazily attached his lips to my neck, dragging them down and sucking gently on my collarbone. I grabbed at Luke's hair with my hands, finally taking off his beanie and tossing it down the stairs. I let my fingers tangle themselves in Luke's hair as he nipped at my skin, the cool metal from his lip ring making me shiver.

Luke suddenly pulled away and tugged me forward, pulling me off the wall and leading me the rest of the way upstairs. As soon as we reached his bedroom quietly shut the door and locked it behind him, leaving us alone and in our own little world. He shrugged off his jacket along with his flannel and threw them on the floor. I did the same before Luke closed the space between us again and brought his lips to mine.

I hooked my arms around Luke's neck which only allowed him to get closer to me and deepen the kiss. He grabbed my hips and pressed me against his body, slowly walking us over to his bed while he mumbled something that I couldn't understand against my lips.

Luke's tongue forced itself in between my lips as we fell back onto his bed, the taste of the Coke he had just drank still there. I crawled on top of him and ran my hands up his torso until I found the nape of his neck again, where I then connected our lips once more.

I wasn't used to this. But like I had told myself a million times before, Luke was different. The whole reason why we were together right now was because we were both trying new things, opening up to each other. And if this is how Luke was choosing to open up with me then I was perfectly fine with that.

"I don't normally do this." Luke whispered, his hot breath hitting my upper lip.

"What? You don't normally take girls home on the first date?" I rolled my eyes. I pulled away from Luke for a second so I could look him in the eye as I spoke, but he only leaned forward and smashed his lips against mine once more.

"Something like that." Luke mumbled, his hands trailing up under my shirt. His long fingers squeezed at my hips, attempting to bring me closer to him even though there wasn't much space left between us.

Finally Luke gave in and pulled my sweater over my head, something that I knew he had been wanting this whole time. His ability to be such an immature boy still made me laugh, even at a time like this. When we separated for that short moment of my shirt coming off Luke opened his mouth to speak, but I stopped him.

"If you say something about my boobs I'm leaving." I warned, before kissing him again. Luke's hands trailed up my back, coming dangerously close to the clasp of my bra. I bit down on Luke's bottom lip to distract him a little, tugging at his lip ring as I continued to play with his hair.

"Stel," Luke let out a moan, a lot louder than he had probably meant for it to come out.

"Shhh." I pulled away and placed a finger to Luke's lips. "We don't want to get in trouble."

"You're torturing me." Luke groaned, throwing his head back as I kissed up his neck.

I honestly wasn't sure what had come over me. I would think that I would be a little shy about making out with Luke, considering how many times I had expressed that I was more into talking than kissing. But when I was with Luke tonight something inside of me clicked, and I knew that he was the one that I wanted to be doing this with.