Ji's Turn

I sit there and read through all and I mean ALL the money that has been used and saved ever since I started this company I call Tiffany "Mr Kim?" I stand up "I need you to come down here now" I hear voices in the background "uh I'm kinda busy right now Mr Kim" I sigh "please! Tiffany it's important whoever you're with bring them too!" I hear the voices again,"okay I'm on my way." I end the call I found the books! Why are they here? It's pouring with rain outside I look through everything page by page I open the second book and look though I then bust open the cabinet by kicking it and tugging on the padlock and see a copy of a transaction my account name and details my eyes widen as I see the £10,000 that was taken out why is this here? Is this a trap? Why would they be left here? I take that and the books then turn the lights off.

I sit outside the office looking through the books ten minutes laterTiffany walks through the lift doors.

Leah

Things are gong so well I'm having dinner with Tiffany while the girls are resting since we've made it I don't want to give them too many gigs so we just make videos for YouTube and use other websites to connect with fans I want them to still stay humble and grounded.

Tiffany and I talk about old times and crack up her phone rings I continue to eat after the conversation her face has changed "what's wrong?" She sips her drink "the books . . Ji found them" I scratch my head "Ji? Books? What are you talking about?" Tiffany sighs "Leah I have to let you know" I shake my head "nah listen! He found out that Leslie has been stealing so he fired her she took so much money that he's broke now be had to move the office to a small place" I sip my drink "oh" she sighs "I know for sure that you would be the one person he would need around him right now" I nod my head I don't know what to say the rest of the evening is silent after dinner we get into my car "oh drop me at this one place real quick I need to sort out something" I nod "does it have a toilet? I need to pee!" She laughs we get in the building I get out and run inside "I'll be on the 5th floor!" She shouts I run to the bathroom after easing myself and doing my hygiene routine I get out and take the lift upstairs oh boy this old place. What t said was true this place has changed the doors open and I step out the floor is unrecognisable it's empty and deserted. I look around slowly trying to remember how it looked as I turn around I freeze and stare at the tall frame staring at me. His glow is still there but slightly his beautiful features and soft hair he smiles I can tell something is wrong his smile is slightly cracked I can see that he looks like he hasn't smiled in a while "hi Leah" I breathe slowly and smile "long time" we walk towards each other and hug for a while not letting go. Tiffany buts in "Ji the books!" He let's go "oh!" He gets the books and gives them to Tiffany "see? And look at this" he gives her a piece of paper Tiffany's eyes widen "oh you need to keep this and use it in court you can sue her!" Ji nods.

Ji

I'm so happy right now meeting Leah I call my VC "yeah Tim I've found the books so don't worry everything will be sorted now" I get off the phone Tiffany is updating Leah on everything she looks at me with a I told you so look on her face I sigh and pack the books together we all get downstairs over to our cars "Ji were going to a bar want to come?" I shake my head "come on Mr Kim" Tiffany eggs on I sigh "okay" Leah smiles "you can follow me" I look at her Mercedes convertible "life is treating you well" she laughs "not as good as you" she says I look at the ground.

At the bar it is cosy and warm a little place me being do tall I can see over everything I hold into the books that I have put in a folder it's karaoke night at the bar we sit down and order our drinks and relax.

Leah

It's so good seeing him again as the acts come and go and comedians do their thing Ji laughs and smiles I smile at him the host stands up "ladies and gentlemen we have a legend in our mist please give it up for Ji! He smiles and waves to everyone as they scream and cheer the host says "Ji why don't do something for us" I laugh at him he shakes his head "go on!" I tell him and push him he gets up on the stage "okay I will try and do something it's been a while " he clears his throat the crowd laughs. He begins to sing

She lights up my life like the sun

Never knew that she will be the one

The emotion on his face is real as if he's singing his heart out the crowd joins in

She is, she is special to me

She is, the only one for me

I look around trying to look for who Ji is staring at it's at me I sip my drink slowly the crowd goes wild as he comes off the stage Tiffany claps and gives him a high five I give him one two we spend the night listening to poetry and other songs. It was a good night we chat a little outside the club I am so tired "so what's to happen to the books?" I ask Ji he smiles "I'm gonna get Leslie and my money! I know I should have listened to you a long time ago" I nod my head. Ji took Tiffany home and I went home.

ONE MONTH LATER

JI

This is it, I'm sweating like crazy I don't know what the judge will say I drink some water and breathe. All of a sudden I hear a voice and shoes clanking down the hall I gulp some more water the sound gets louder and closer to me I look up and see Leslie charging towards me "Ji! What is this?" She's waving a paper in her hand I stand up "what do you think it is" she steps back "why are you suing me Ji? You're my best friend" I laugh "yeah but I bet £10,000 was worth more than our friendship" I stare at her and see her breakdown my lawyer taps me "it's time to go in Mr Kim" I fix my suit and grab my folder I walk in with my head high.