That Paris Feeling

Ji

Yeah she has to come. Now I can actually get to know her a little better and she can understand me more i'm not a bad person. "Leah whatever you are doing this weekend cancel it your'e coming to paris with me" I grab my suitcase and keys from her 'I will pick you up at 5:30 plane leaves at 8pm you got half an hour" I walk out and go to my car. she has to come whether she wants to or not.

Leah

I walk into his office and he takes the bag from me all blabbing on about Paris "you got half an hour" I'm going to Paris? I let it sink in my head slowly I'm going to Paris! I run out of the office and run home taking the first train I ran and jumped in before the doors closed. I burst in the door when I get home I sprint upstairs and grab my passport from my drawer and my weekend bag under my bed. I grab a bunch of clothes from my drawer, some shorts and a couple of t-shirts and jeans along with work clothes I look at the clock it's 6:15pm I zip my bag and make my bed I hear a horn of a car outside and look out of the window a white BMW is parked outside I grab my bag and run downstairs. "bye mum!" I shout back "wait! wait where are you going?" I open the door and turn around to face her "mum my boss got to go to Paris, plane leaves soon bye!" I jog to the car a man steps out "good evening Ms Adams" he opens the door "good evening" I say and give him my bag I go and sit inside Ji is in there "what did you pack?" I look at him "nice to see you too" I say sarcasticaly he smiles "Good evening Leah what did you pack?" I put my seatbelt on as the driver drives on "a few shirts, shorts and jeans" he covers his face with his hand "did you say shorts?" I nod "what;s wrong?" he sighs "this is a business trip Leah i have to meet with important people" i look at him "Ji i'm not stupid I packed work clothes" he leans back in his seat.

PARIS

We land in the beautiful land i look at the eiffiel tower and other scenes that first class flight was grand! i enjoyed laying back in my own seat and taking notes. We get to the hotel and go to our rooms my room is next to Ji's i look at the large penthouse suite and stare at the scence outside all the hustle and bustle of Paris the weather is warm and sunny i breathe in the french air and look around the room.

The next day after having a bath and still in love with the Paris scene i wake up at the sound of the knock of the door i open it "Leah come on" I grab my bag and walk out of the hotel he gives me his diary "what's on the agenda?" i open it "you have a meeting at 3pm with Dave and a interview with Lifestyle magazine plus a photoshoot. We get in the car on our way to the errands.

We get to the photoshoot i pull out the clothes and give them to Ji to get dressed in his first outfit is a black Armani suit with a black tie he get's dressed and get's his make up done. He goes in front of the camera and poses. Next out fit he wears a shirt half open with jeans "Leah" he calls me from the dressing room he stands there buttoning up his shirt "help" he says reaching out his cufflings i put them on for him "do i look okay?" he asks i nod "yep" he smells great too his hair is combed to the right side with a little parting on the left side he goes to take the photos like a natural, like a super-model i look and see some of the female staff members giggling and typing away on their phones. "oh he is sooo hot! " "oh my gosh!" they say. I look at the photos that has been taken and admire his beauty he really has beautiful features nothing is too big or small on his face my body heats up. My heart beats so fast as if it is going to leap out of my throat! I cough and go to drink water from the water dispenser "Leah!" I hear my name again i turn around Ji is there with his shirt open "come and help me with this outfit" I look at him then at the stylist, I'm nervous "but. . . but. . . the stylist can help you"

He holds my hand "But I want you to help" he says pulling me to the dressing room I walk behind him as we go to the room. The last outfit was a pair of khaki pants he puts them on I lay out the accessories on the dressing table a bracelet with a chain "ready" he says I pick up the chain and turn around to give to him and freeze I stare at his bare chest "where. . . Where's the top!" He adjusts the belt "there isn't one pass me the chain" he bends his head down I put the chain on him and grab the bracelet and put that on he fixes his hair in the mirror "how do I look?" I look at him "you look good" he smiles and leaves the room as he closes the door i let out a huge sigh of relief and sit on the chair. What is going on? all of a sudden he trusts me i'm hot and dizzy around him what's wrong with me?