Chapter 2

The next morning, Evie quickly got dressed in dome of Rebecca's cloths. She went to do her hair as well, but Rebecca stopped her. "A lot of woman just wear their hair down or in a simple ponytail. Your usual style will just turn too many heads" Evie frowned but reluctantly nodded and kept it down. "Now come on breakfast should be ready, if Desmond woke up first anyway"

Once in the kitchen they found an asleep Shaun and a frowning Desmond making breskfast. "Dude did he get any sleep?" Rebecca asked. "Nope, morning by the way I made pancakes, or well...making them" The girls nodded and sat down as the boys slowly piled in.

"Smells amazing" Jacob said ashe came in with a disheveled Connor. The two were the last to join the group for breakfast. Minus Evie, all the people from the past were in their cloths from yesterday. "My brother snore?" Evie asked Conor, who nodded blearily. Jacob pouted "Hey!" "You do don't deny it" Evie have him a pointed look. Conor looked between them, bewildered as the siblings continued to bicker. He...didn't know what to do in this situation.

"Let them fight" everyone turned to a now awake Shaun. "Shaun!" "Desmond save it" "No! Dammit Shaun we've talked about this! Stop overworking yourself! Especially now where we literally have time" "Well I had to get the false IDs and the like done" "In one night?" Desmond huffed and got Shaun a plate "You don't even deserve these pancakes" he swapped out the plate for the British man's laptop. He pit said laptop on the counter and grabbed everyone else plates and moved the pancakes to the table. "Eat up, especially you Shaun"

After breakfast, Shaun brought them to the long room and handed them their IDs, which for most was driving licences plus visas. After explaining what they are he said "Ok! Evie and Jacob? You're my older siblings, makes sense as we're the only three British people" he gave a sideways glance at Edward "You're five years older then me, old ebough that most won't be suspicious that o haven't mentioned you" "Cool!" Jacob grinned as he looked over his license. "Altaïr you're Desmond's brother, you look alike enough" he turned to Malik "I don't have to really chnage your name, thank God, you're just a family friend of the Mileses" Malik nodded "Connor you're Desmond's cousin from his Mom's side. Edward you'll be William's father for this, he's half-native so it won't seem too odd" thw two nodded and he turned to Ezio and Leonardo "Ezio you're Rebecca's older brother, and Leonardo you're a family friend, I had to give you both different last names sense the world would know Leonardo and Ezio for obvious reasons. Any questions?" Connor spoke up "At risk of sounding like an idiot, how far are we going in this deception? Should we assume we must always be in these perosnas?" "Not as stupid as you think...and yes outside of these walls and major assassin owned compounds you are to follow this information, I've created fake social media for you all though it's at a bare minimum after you supposedly joined the Brotherhood" Shaun explained. The group nodded "Great now I'm going to get some sleep, Rebecca take them out to get cloths? There's some here but..." "On it, Desmond make sure he gets sleep" he nodded and led Shaun off

Rebecca clapped her hands together "Ok! First go change, there should be cloths in the closets and dressers in your rooms, after that we're going into town!" The group nodded "Si Sorella" Ezio smiled, already falling into his role. The group then scattered save for Rebecca and Evie. "So are Shaun and Desmond....?" "Together? Yeah people are much more accepting in this time period" Rebecca nodded and Evie looked relieved "Good, because I'm pretty sure my brother likes Connor" "Yeah? How can you tell?" Rebecca blinked in surprise. "He's my brother. I know him better than anyone" Evie smiled gently. Rebecca nodded. She'd have to keep an eye out then.

"Connor how does this look?" Jacob asked and Connor felt his cheeks heat up as he looked over the other. He was in some dark blue pants and a white button up shirt unbuttoned just enough that you could see his tattoo. His usual necklace was also around his neck. "You look...great..." Jacob just grinned and started helping Connor with his cloths. It was fun for the currently older man, especially sense Connor was so easy to embaress. He eventually got him in a loose-fitting white shirt and the same kind of pants he choose. "You look nice" Jacob grinned and Connor looked away, flushed. Jacob grinned in victory.

"Finally you two" Evie looked at them, amused. Everyone else was basically wear similar outfits to the two males "Even Ezio and Leonardo got here before you!" The blond blushed but the other Italian looked unashamed. "Connor was having some trouble" Jacob explained easily. "Mhm...well let's get going" Rebecca grabbed the keys to the van and a wad of money before heading out to the car. She got everyone in and quickly started driving.

"Ok we're getting in and getting out ok?" "As you say Sorella" Ezio chuckled and fell into his role once again with ease. They had covered everything pretty well. The reason he was still Italian and looked a lot different from his "sister" is because they were half-siblings. Her father and mother divorced and their father started a new family in Italy and had Ezio. The two met up after their father's death sense she was one of his last living relatives and his next of kin. He then went off to University in Italy three years later and she stayed behind in the states and eventually went to college there. It was rather lucrative but apparently not a complete lie. Rebecca did have a half brother and her father did move to Italy after her parents split, but she never met him. "Yeah yeah bro anyway find some stuff you like ok? I'm paying" the group separated then.

Evie stayed with Rebecca and Malik, looking through varies cloths. It was hard to act like she was completely overwhelmed, if she were to be honest, but she also knew it was nesecary at the moment. The Templars could not know they were here.

Shay grumbled as he looked around with Altaïr. Apparently, he was masquerading as a decendant of the original Shay Cormac, aka him. It was easy enough to set up, apparently. "Don't look so down" Altaïr tried to reason "It could be worse for you" "Yeah? How?" He glared "I'm an assassin killer among assassins" "True" Altaïr nodded "But you could also be in that Abstergo's hands" Shay just muttered and kept silent.

After Rebecca got them bsck to the safe house, everyone quickly started packing up. "What's going on?" Jacob asked "Gotta leave, can't really stay in a safe house more than a couple days" Desmond explained as he grabbed some of his stuff from the shelves "We...had a traitor who revealed most of them, so we don't really have hideouts and bases abymore, we're more nomadic" the group nodded and Jacob frowned "That's..." "The traitor os gone" Desmond reassured almost...hollowy "But it's been a bitch rehiding them, or finding new ones" the group again nodded and went to pack up their own rooms.

After that, they quickly got into the van. "Goibg to South Dakota" Shaun warned Desmond, who nodded numbly "Alright, the Farm would be the safest place" "Damn right it is" William muttered. Desmond stayed quiet for once, not having the energy to fight with him.

This was going to be a long trip.