Chapter 1

Evie frowned as she looked around the unfamiliar temple. "Jacob?" She turned to see her unconscious brother. She frowned more and tensed when she saw people she didn't recognize. What is going on? She thought to herself as her brother came to. "Evie? Evie!" The twins hugged (mostly because Jacob hugged her first) as everyone else started to wake as well. She looked around the group, eyes wide. She had read about most of them during her history lessons back when she and her brother were still training to be assassins. "Jacob? What's...?" "I don't know sis" he looked around the group again, then spotted one of them in strange clothing as he stirred "But we'll figure it out"

"Holy...." Desmond clenched at his head as he sat up...only to be surrounded by a lot of tense and glaring people, most of whom were wearing robes. "Fuck my life..." he groaned and stood up with a heavy cough. "Now that you're awake...who are you? Why do you have such weird cloths?" Desmond's eyes widened as he stared at the man who just spoke "I-I'm Desmond Miles" he coughed again "And...ok...tell me your names?" "I"m Jacob!" the man who just asked him the questions piped up "That's my twin sister Evie" he gestured to her "A pleasure I'm sure" Evie rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'm Ratonhnhaké:ton, most just call me Connor though" a Native American spoke up. "I'm well aware" Desmond sighed and turned to the others "I'm Shay Cormac" another man crossed his arms and said nothing else. "I'm Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad" "And I'm Malik Al-Sayf" the two Syrians introduced. "Ezio Auditore da Firenz, this is Leonardo Da Vinci" "Edward Kenway lads and lassy" "A pleasure" Shaun suddenly came up and the group froze, but Desmond just shook his head "Let's get out of here, we'll explain later...first...Shaun..." "Already on it, Rebecca and William are getting them more modern clothing, we're meeting them up at the safe house"

In retrospect, none of the people from the past knew why they followed the two strange men, but...they did. Wherever they ended up, they needed the guidance. Maybe that's why they...well not trusted, but allowed the two strange men to lead them into a strange carrige. "I don't like this...." Evie frowned "I don't either but what other choice do we have?" One of the Syrians, Malik, shrugged. Evie glanced at him, but said nothing. This time and place...it was wrong. Different. She glanced at her brother, who was asleep on her shoulder. Didn't surprise her but was annoying nontheless. Once the carriage started Desmond started to explain "You're in the year 2012, I just stopped the end of the world from happening, but for whatever reason Ezio's apple decided to bring you to our time from your guy's time" "2012?" Evie demanded, eyes wide. "Yep" Shaun, the man driving, nodded. "What a time to be alive as well" he snorted. "Shaun" Desmond looked sharply at the other. "Whatever, it's hard to explain, hopefully Rebecca can explain certain aspects of it better, we assure you we're assassins" "Not that reassuring" Shay grumbled but sighed and shook his head. Both sides in this war...it was pointless really..."No one asked you Cormac" Desmond snapped and Shay glared into eerily similar eyes to Altaïr's. "Anyway I'm actually a decendant of Ezio, Altaïr and Connor, Connor from my fa-William's side and the other two from my mother's" Evie frowned at the use of who was obviously his father's name, but didn't comment.

Once at the safe house, a girl with short black hair tackle-hugged Desmond and Shaun "Guys!" She smiled "Get in!" She led the way, and Malik blinked at the gaul of this woman.

Times had certainly changed.

Desmond just laughed and hugged her back "Wanna explain your Baby to them?" "Yeah sure follow me" she led the group into the safe house's basement, where they were keeping the Animus "This here is Baby, aka an Animus! Reprogrammed by yours truly it allows you to live through your ancestor's memory via your DNA" the assassins (and ex-assassin) looked at the machine in awe. "It certainly is a beauty" William came up and Jacob wore a visible frown as Desmond tensed and looked sharply at the older man "William...." "Desmond, how was your little exposition without us?" "I was with him Mr. Miles" Shaun reminded. "When so you had no right to-" "Save the world" Desmond jabbed back "Leave it William" "I am your father Desmond" "Then act like it" the other rubbed his temples. The group just looked between the two of them, mostly in confusion but Rebecca and Shaun in exsparation. They were used to these two bickering. "In any case" Rebecca coughed "We'll have to get you cloths and IDs. Shaun?" "I'll work on the IDs" he sighed, though he didn't seem particularly bothered. "Desmond can you get them settled in?" "Sure follow me everyone"

Connor sighed as he surveyed the room and then the man he was sharing it with. Jacob, one of the siblings that came. "This is...an odd situation" Connor wished he had Achilles with him, or anyone from his own time. "I know, I was just helping one of my Rooks with something and then BAM I wake up with my sister hovering over me in that place" "It's a sacred temple" Connor said with a sigh "It's...improtant" Jacob nodded and stretched as he began to shed some of his cloths. "What are you doing?" "I don't know about you mate, but I'm not sleeping in all my cloths, pants will do just fine" "R-right" Connor mumbled and began doing the same.

Evie looked wearily at Rebecca, the only other girl and whom she was rooming with. "You dress so...oddly..." "It's modern day cloths...you look about my size" Rebecca then throw her a night gown "You tell anyone in own a night gown and I'll beat the snot out of you" "You could try" Evie said as she undid her hair and got changed. It was a bit small but it fit well enough.

"Don't know why I'm not sharing with my apparent grandson" Edward plopped down on his cot, already just in his pants. Desmond had filled him and Connor in on that small little detail. "Then again maybe it's because Connor and I don't exactly know each other" Shay just glared at him. Edward ignored him.

"At least we're in the same room" Ezio huffed as he lounged on the bed. A cot was brought in but Leonardo was already joining him. "Si Amico Mio" Leonardo agreed.

Malik sighed as he got the cot ready for himself. Altaïr offered to help...but it was a matter of pride for the Dai to do it himself. He was now regretting that pride. Altaïr didn't say anything, just went over and silently helped him. Neither man spoke a word.

This is the first chapter! Please tell me what you think. I added Shay because he's a bit harder for me to write sense unlike the others (with the exception of the Frye twins) I haven't played that much of his game so...yeah.