Chapter 5

Hunter and I had jst been hanging out in his room singing and drinking sodas and attempting to dance all night.

"if you tell anyone about this, I will kick your ass!" He exclaimed, a smile still on his face.

"It just might be worth it!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

"I. will. kick. your. ass." He said slower.

"you wouldn't."

"don't speak a word of this." He warned.

"I won't. the only person who has a chance is Rachel." I said.

"don't"

"fine. I won't tell her about you singing to call me maybe and boyfriend." I let out another laugh. he glared at me, but I could see the smile he was holding back. I went over to my bckpack still laughing. I had 7 missed calls. shit.

My phone rang again. I answered it.

"Hey Rachel.." I said worried. I hope her date went well.

"where the hell are you!?" She yelled.

I felt so mean because I was still laughing. I couldn't help it.

"Aara! this is not funny! I have been calling you over and over! where are you!?"

"please tell me your date went fine." I said.

"it was great! where are you! I went by your place, your brother was there, but he didn't know where you were."

now Bryan's gonna give me shit for that.

"Chill Rach. I'm at Hunter's." I said.

"Chase? why are you at his house!?" she exclaimed.

"I don't know, you left me." I shrugged.

"don't guilt trip me!"

I laughed. "I'm not. just come here and pick me up foo." I said before hanging up.

"Rachel?" Hunter asked.

"yup, she and my brother freaked cuz they didn't know where I was, they thought I was with the other one." I shrugged.

"you really should tell them."

I sighed. "I try! I just forget!"

He laughed and shook his head. I grabbed my backpack.

"well, Rach is about to pull up." I said opening the door.

we both walked downstairs.

"here's my number, so call me maybe!" I sang mocking his voice and dance move. He playfully punched my arm.

"don't ever." He warned. I was jsut laughing as I opened the door.

"you love me." I said.

"nah."

"I can be a gentleman!" I mocked him again. He glared.

I laughed. "it's funny cuz you can't!" I yelled. He glared at me again. "Ohhhh!!!" I yelled as I jumped. He laughed and pushed me.

"get outta my house." He said with a smile.

I gave hima  hug and walked out. I started walking down the driveway to Rachel's car.

"you're never gonna live this down!" I yelled before he closed the door. I jumped in Rachel's car with a grin on my face.

"spill." SHe demanded.

"what?" I asked

"first. why were you with him?"

"I was walking to the bar and he drove by and asked if I needed a ride." I shrug. "now! you need to spill! I'll spill later, you were the one with the date!" I yelled as she drove. She smiled.