Chapter 3

Okayyy. so, for those few readers that have been reading this, well first. thankss! a lot! and well, my heart was never set on the name Mark for Hunter to go by, so I changed it, I hope Ya'll can deal. So, it's Chase now :)

Much love<3

<><><><><><><>

"god, I hate history." I say as I flip through pages in our history book.

"is there nothing on world war 1!?" Hunter exclaimed setting his laptop down the coffee table.

I chuckled. "you just suck at researching." He gave me a glare. He picked up my notebook which I was writig notes in.

"what about you? you only have half a page filled out! we've been working for an hour and a half!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"at least I admit it." I said sticking my tongue out at him. He smiled and shook his head.

"what are you? 4?" he said with a smirk.

"I wish." I say closing the book and setting it on the table.

"I say it's break time." Hunter said getting up from the couch, stretching.

"I think it's end time." I looked at him. his shirt came up so I could see part of his stomach. I could see his muscles tense.

I hadn't realized I was staring until Hunter spoke. "ya like what ya see?" He asked with a smirk. I looked up at him and gave him a look.

"no." I answered simply. He rolled his eyes with a smile. he knew I was lying. I wasn't going to let him know though.

I stood up and stretched also. "so what now?" I ask. Hunter shrugged.

"I'm hungry. let's get some food." He said walking into the kitchen. we were just in the living room the whole time. I leaned against the wall as Hunter searched for something to eat in the fridge.

Then my phone rang. Bryan.

"hey.." I say slowly

"where are you?" He asks. "you were supposed to come by the bar after school. and call me if you weren't!"

I sigh running a hand through my hair. "sorry?" I say as if it were a question, because I know that he might not accept it.

"Lynn..." He says. I groan at the nickname which I hate.

"Dude." I said warningly.

"Aara, you've gotta stop doing this.." He said with a sigh.

"I'm trying." I said, and I meant it.

"You have got to call me if you're gonna do something different than what I'm expecting you to." He said.

"okay dad." I said with a bit of a smile.

He sighed but I could hear the smile in it.

"So, where are you?" He asked me.

"Hunter's" I say simply.

"why..?" He asked slowly.

"we got partnered for a history project." I said.

"okay, you can come to the bar or just go home when you're done." He said.

"alright, later bro." I siad

"bye Lynn!" He said with a laugh.

"I hate you." I growled, hanging up the phone.

"who was that?" Hunter questioned taking a bite out of a granola bar.

"my brother." I answered grabbing it out of his hands.