Chapter 2

I got up from bed, took a quick shower, did the usual morning things and got changed into grey skinny jeans, a geen and black striped tank, my black leather jacket, and my black supras. I ran my hand through my hair as I walked down the stairs. I grabbed an apple and ate it before Bryan drove me to school.

I was late, thanks to Bryan. I sighed as I ran into Math and took my seat in the back next to Hunter.

"someone's late." Hunter said. I glared at him.

"did you take me home on Friday?" I asked in a whisper, the lesson had already started.

"yeah. you don't remember?" He said.

"no." he chuckled. "you didn't rape me did you!?" I whisper yelled.

He quietly laughed. "no, freak. your drunk as hell, so I drove you home and got you in bed- not like that. I just got you up the stairs and got you in your bed, so you didn't fall and die. then i left and went home." He told me.

I nodded. "good. thanks, by the way." I said

"anytime baby doll." He said. I rolled my eyes at the new nickname

~~

My phonr rang and I answered it. it was Bryan.

"Sup Bro?"

"can you walk to the bar?" He asked. I had done it a couple times last week when he couldn't pic me up from school, it wasn't that far aaway.

"yeah. see ya there in like ten minutes." I said hanging up. I walked away from the school. The walk was kind of boring, but I got to look at everything that I walked by, so it was okay i guess. I walked into the bar/resteraunt and saw Bryan in the back. I walked back there.

"Hey B." He turned and looked at me.

"A, you can go take a seat. get whatever you want. dinner here?" He said.

"dinner here sounds great." I said walking off and sitting at the bar. There was a guy, probably early twenties,

"how may I help you?" He asked.

"raspberry fizzler please." I said ordering my drink

he went to go get my drink while i sat there. A while later I ate some dinner and Bryan drove me home.

~~~

I walked slowly into the classroom. why did I have math first? it sucked. I sat down in my seat and put my head on my desk. I didn't get much sleep the night before and just had a frusterating morning. nothing was working right. I was surprised Hunter hadn't said some comment.

"is the baby tired?" He said in a baby voice. I take that previous thought back. I looked up and gave him a glare.

"someone's happy! like everyday." He smirked. I groaned.

"leave me alone." I said putting my head on the table.

"you love me too much for that baby doll."

I scoffed. "you're far off."

"that hurts. you really hurt me." He said he probably had fake hurt on his face, but my head was still on my desk.

"wouldn't be the first person." I mumbled.

"how are you this beatiful morning??" He questioned in an overly happy tone.

"fine." I said. "you?"

"great!"

"good for you." I mumbled.

"so angry." He said, but I could hear the smile in his voice.