Chapter 4

I kissed him. and he kissed back. My arms snaked around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips, pulling me closer.

"Hunter! Dinner's ready!" I heard his mother shout. We both pulled away. I bit my lip. 

crap. I shouldn't have done that.

I was trying to lay low. and kissing the player? not exactly laying low and staying out of trouble.

"Aara's welcome to stay!" She yelled.

"It's fine!" He yelled back down.

ok. thanks for ya know. asking me. so this kiss ment nothing. just hormones.

"uh, I should go." I said turning to walk out. My phone then rang.

"Hey." I said into the phone, walking out of his room.

"where are you?" an angry Bryan asked me.

I sighed. "I went by Hunter's our USB drives got switched at school."

"A, you have to tell me when you leave! or leave a note or something!"

I sighed running a hand down my face.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying, it's just.. I.." I stopped.

"I keep thinking your kidnapped!" He exclaimed.

"sorry, I'll be there in a minute." I say hanging up. I walked back outside and around the block. I walked inside and saw Bryan sitting, waiting for me.

"you gotta stop doing that." He warned.

"okay dad." I said.

He glared. "you're my responsibily now A, and I'm your brother! of course I'm gonna be worried about you!" He exclaimed.

"sorry. I'm trying.." I said.

He sighed. "I'm making soup, want some?" He asked walking into the kitchen.

"yes!" I yelled out sitting on the couch and turning on my laptop.

We ate and I finished my History paper before heading off to bed.

~~~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the clock, 6. I groaned.

"why the fuck are you waking me up this early?" I mumbled into the phone. I didn't even know who it was, but I am not a morning person.

"geez Aara, you're not even up yet??" I hear Rachel ask.

I groan, shoving my face into my pillow.

"no. I still have an hour of sleep left." my voice muffled my the pillow.

She chuckled. "sorry, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to my place after school, sleepover?" SHe asked.

"mmm sure.." I say sleepily.

She laughed. "okay, I'll let you get back to sleep." She said. I hung up and drifted back off to sleep.

"the sun goes down, the stars come out" My radio plays. I roll over and sit up stretching. I took a quick shower, got changed into black ripped skinnys, a red shirt that said SWAG in black letters, a black beanie and red supras. I put on a little make up, brushed my teeth. I ran downstairs and saw that Bryan was gone. I sighed and read the note left on the counter.

"A, I had to leave for work, I'll be back around 8. Call me if you go anywhere, please. -B" I grabbed my keys, and backpack before heading off to school. I decided to call Bryan on my walk there. He didn't answer so I left a message.