It all comes out..

It's 12am by the time Adore and I get back to my room, I cannot wait to get this shit off my face! I sit on the bed and wipe myself down, I see Adore getting changed out of the corner of my eye. Just a quick look won't hurt. Adore catches my glance and I look away swiftly. Shit. "See something you like bitch? You wish you had my body." Adore laughed.
"Oh bitch please!" I snicker, trying to play it cool. Fully changed, Danny is wearing his underwear and a skimpy, white vest. I, on the other hand, have my blue onesie on. What? It's cold!

Danny crawls into bed next to me and I shuffle away, I can't let him know how I feel! I'm nearly 40, that's way to old to be starting anything with anyone, never mind someone nearly 10 years younger than me. I can literally see my breath it's so cold in this room. Danny moves closer to me to get warm and I relax a little bit, I may as well enjoy this moment. I snuggle into Danny and I can feel my heart beating out of my body. Danny rests his head on my chest and I wrap my arms around him. What is happening? Could Danny possibly have feelings for me too?

I decide to let my guard down and tell Danny how I feel. I've just won drag race and now I'm lied in bed with the man I've had a crush on for months now. What's the worst that could happen? "Danny?" I sit up and move my arms from around him. "Yeah?" Danny also sits up, looking concerned. "Okay so I need to tell you something, I maybe..kind of..possibly, have feelings for you. Strong feelings." Danny's face drops. All of a sudden he gets up and starts getting dressed. "Danny. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you that, I'm so sorry." I grab his arm but he pulls away. "Where are you going? You have no where to stay." I ask, tears are forming in my eyes now. "I'll find somewhere to go." Danny snaps, and then leaves, all without looking up. What the fuck have I done?