20

Isabella POV

I was so shocked! I did not move I heard gasps from all around me and even Dan was shocked. They slowly walked over to me but that's when I snapped out of it and stood my ground I  gathered fire into my hands and got ready to throw fire balls at them. I can't trust them, after all these weeks years, months and now they show up. "Stay back.!" I growled.  They stopped dead in their  tracks but their face showed no emotion.  I could not even see one bit of fear in their eyes."We did not come to fight with you Isabella, we came to help you end him!" They looked from me to Dan "Why? after all these years,  you show up now, huh? When my parents were killed where were you? When all this shit started where the HELL! were you!" I yelled and growled with anger in my voice and the fire in my hands was raising and getting brighter and growing it could sense my anger. "Isabella we were here with you all the time!" I looked at them confused, they kept going. "We were by your side when you attacked all those vampires when you killed them and when you went to war with your brothers to fight for your pack , we were with you!" I calmed down a bit but I still don't get it.  "How were you with me when I never saw you?" I was confused this just didn't make sense for me. "We were trapped in that sword, our souls. So when you destroyed it you let us free.  Your parents were the leaders of the element wolves so when Dan killed them our souls were sucked into that sword and you set us free Isabella and now we are going to help you destroy him!" I was so shocked. My fire went away.  So my parents were the element leaders well that explains why they just turned up out of know were. I looked from them to Dan my face changed from shocked to angry and mad. "This.." I pointed to Dan and then back to the element wolves. '..is all your fault you started this, everything! If it was not for you I would of had a normal life with a mum and dad and found out about my powers a better way not when I'm ABOUT to die! So now you're going to pay for what you've done you've ruined the werewolves and their lives and put them in danger!" I growled so loudly that the birds in the trees flew out.  It felt like life stood still  and that growl went for ever.

I stopped and looked at Dan who was shocked and angry.  I stood my ground and put my hands to my side. The other element wolves all came up on either side of me and my pack stepped back. I looked from side to side and nodded my head it's time to get revenge. I smiled to my self and lifted my hands up to my chest and the fire lit up.  I looked to my sides and saw every one did the same. It's like they are following what I do and my actions I smiled and looked back at Dan who was pissed. "You messed with the wrong person's life!" I took a step forward and turned to the side I put my foot forward and l gathered more and more fire I used all my engery and every thing else,  I gathered all my fire and strength and next thing I knew it,  I was a fire ball!  I closed my eyes and opened them and I swear I saw myself glow.  I took a deep breath and rose the fire and it got hotter. I pushed with all my might and there was a loud bang of an explosion and the fire that was around me.  I pushed myself towards Dan. I saw horror in his face as I blew him away and lit up the sky with the explosion.  I looked down and saw I was glowing I gasped and I was lifted up in the air with the glow, I gasped, I was floating in the air my arms and legs were on the sides trying to gain balance in the air but then I stopped moving. Then all of a sudden the sky was lit up with different colours: green, blue, red and orange.  The colours moved in the air like the sprits were upon us.

"You have saved us" What was that I looked around but there was no-one. "Who are you? What's happing to me?" I asked while looking up at the sky and the colours.  "We are the element Gods just like the ones down there we have been watching over you, we have also been trapped from using our powers because of what Dans done!" I did not know what to say because I was so shocked that I was talking to Gods.  I heard stores about the wolf  Gods but never could I imagine I would see them and they would help me!  "Why me?" I wanted to know the answer to this question since I got these powers and all this started happening to me. "You are the daughter of the king and queen of the elements and you my child are special you show qualities of a true queen, a leader and a strong worrier.  You have the abiliity to use your elements with no help and most of all you are brave and it takes a true luna and a true queen to out come like you have." I had no words I knew my mum and dad were king and queen.  But it still shocked me and if she says that is what I am,  then I am willing to take and do anything to protect my pack and rebuild the element wolves from what has happened to them. I looked down and took a deep breath then back up to the sky. "What do I have to do to help the element wolves and my pack?" if it means that I have to go through pain then I am willing because nothing can compare to what pain I have felt throughout my life since my parents were taken away from me. "You are going to be crowned queen of the element wolves because they need a leader, a queen.  The Gods will make you stronger so you can be that leader.  All you need to do is believe!"  Before I could talk there was a loud noise, like wind, the yellow glow disappeared and then I could feel wind going around me, then there was this feeling... I could feel it in my veins.  I looked to the Heavens, then my back arched and all the colours in the air surrounded me and I began to glow again. I was glowing so bright that all the colours in the sky started to come to me and then in one quick movement the colours went through my chest. I closed my eyes. Some thing hit me like never before I felt more powerfull stronger and I felt like a true queen. Could this be happening to me? 

My eyes were still closed and I could feel the warmth go through my veins. Then there was another loud bang and the light shot through me and the sky went back to dark.  My eyes were now opened but I felt tired then I felt my self, slowly hit the ground. I felt strong arms around me and my head was lifted up off the ground and o to Luke's lap. "Bella, oh my God what happened?" Luke was worried I gave him a weak smile. "I'm OK Luke.." I closed my eyes I just wanted to let the darkness take over me. "No! Isabella stay with me, your OK were going home!" I gave him one more weak smile "It's over Luke we did..." Then I fell into darkness I heard Luke's loud growl then it was all black.

Luke's POV

No...no no...no Isabella can't be dead that's not possible the sword....everything.....I had no words I pulled Isabella close to my chest and smelled her sent. I could feel nothing no heart beat, nothing i just wanted her big brown eyes to open up and that smile... I loved it. "No Bella come back to me please...please!" I begged I felt tears in my eyes then they all just flowed out." Come on Bella we have so much ahead of us.  Just please come back,  I promise I will let you go vampire hunting and trust you more with taking care of your self, just please wake up!"  I cried, my  tears fell onto her face. I felt a hand on my shoulder I growled and wiped away my tears, how dare they. I turned around to face the element wolves they must of had some thing to do with it. "What did you do?" I growled i gently put Isabella's  head on the ground and planted a kiss on her forehead and took deadly steps towards the element wolves. "You did this!" I growled my claws coming out and my eyes as black as the night sky. "Clam down Luke.." They looked worried but there was this little bit of calmness in their eyes. "You have no right to tell me what to do!" They nodded their heads. And spoke calmly "Luke, Bella still lives.." I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds."W-what but her...heart...her skin it's cold" I just could not find the words I was still trying to process what they just said. "Give it time Luke let the Gods handle this." I nodded and went back to Isabella and held her cold body in my warm arms.

"Please....live"

Isabella POV/ memories

"Mummy, daddy! I yelled while running up to them and jumping in my dad's arms. "Hey there princess!" I smiled at him and he let me go. "Mummy, daddy can we please go to the meadow with all the pretty flowers!" I said jumping up and down. My mummy laughed and nodded. "Yes we can!" Mummy smiled at daddy and they both held my hand and we walked through the woods till we got to the meadow. I smiled and ran off and laid down on the lovey fresh green grass.  Mummy and daddy walked hand in hand over to me and they both sat next to me. I got a bright pink flower and handed it to my mummy. "For you!" she took the flower and smiled and smelled it. "It's beautiful." I smiled. "Mummy, daddy!" I looked up at my parents and they both looked at me. "Yes Bella." Daddy turned his body to face me. "Are we going to always be together?" They both looked at each other and then back at me and smiled. My daddy got his hand and held mine, then mummy's and smiled.

"Always and forever my princess"

Awww poor Luke. But did Anyone see that coming from the element wolves. And that memory was real it was when Isabella was 11 it was one of the happiest ones with her parents. Anyway hope you like it vote and comment please!!! :)))))))