13

Isabella POV

"Mate!" Luke said.  I  could feel his wolf taking over. Luke was my mate this whole time, how did I not know. He pulled me close towards him and held me tight. I could feel sparks , his alpha position must of triggered it. I did what I had to do, I hugged him back. Then I felt my wolf wake up she was happy, jumping for joy to be in her mates arms. "Mine, mine!!" Luke growled he pulled away and smiled at me. "What is going on here?" Jack asked, breaking the silence. I pulled away from Luke with a huge smile on my face . "Luke is my mate!" They all gasped and Jackson, Liam and Scott pushed through the crowed and walked over to us. "Holy shit!" was all Scott could say. We all burst out laughing.

3 weeks later

It had been three weeks since the attack and when I got my powers. Luke and I are happy together Luke marked me and we have completed the mating process. Luke is now running the pack  and our pack has grown. Jackson, Liam and Scott joined our pack and Scott is the beta while Liam is 3rd in charge and Jackson is 4th. Because Scott was older he had to be beta but the boys did not argue they were happy. As for Dylan he left our pack to go and find his own mate but he said to us all before he left, that he would return. Anyway, about my powers.  As the days went on I learnt more about them and how to use them better.  Some of the elders heard about this and gave me some history on them and they said I might not be the only one. After the whole Mark thing we have not seen one vampire but I know that there are more out there, my wolf can feel it.  Just because I am the luner of the pack that does not change me from being a vampire hunter and a good fighter. Luke is more protective of me now that he is my mate and also because he is an Alpha. 

I was sitting in Luke's office while Luke was doing some pack binsines at his desk. When there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Luke said still facing his work. I stopped what I was doing and stood up. In walked Scott, he looked worried. "Hey Scott!" I said cheerfully. "Hey girl, haven't seen you all morning where you been?" Scott asked giving me a hug.  Luke turned around and let out a small growl. Scott let go and bowed in respect I laughed at Luke because he was acting like a baby. Luke pulled me close to him and I sat on his lap while Scott got comfortable on the chair where I was previously  sitting. "What is it?" Luke said to Scott. "Umm, you might not like the news I'm about to tell you, but you know when the boys  were doing the rounds...well, they smelt out some vampires!" I tried to get up but Luke held me by the waist I knew those blood suckers were still around but what are they doing here after all these weeks. Luke let out a loud growl and dug his nails in my waist i let out a small whimper and Luke quickly losened his grip. "Luke I am going out in the woods to see if I can track them" I tried to get out of Luke's grip but he was too strong he let out a growl and held me tighter. "No! you are not going out there they could be any where, you are staying here!  Scott send some of our trackers out to see if they can track them down!" I can't belive him, I have been doing this for a long time and he is not letting me go.  I  am the one with the elements, not him. " Luke you know I can take care of my self I am going! " I tried to get out but he just held tighter if that was posbile. So i did what I had to doI heated up my hand and he let go and I jumped up from him. "Arr what the hell Isabella!" He yelled holding his hands. "I am going with the trackers" he stormed over to me and held my hands. "Isabella please don't make this hard I need you to stay here!" "Please let me go. I have powers and I am the best vampire hunter in this pack and you know it too.  I promise I will be fine and if any thing happens I will call you."  He loosened his grip and let my hand drop. "Fine I am coming with you!" Before he could go any where I stopped him.  "No you can't Luke you have to stay and look after the pack just in case they come because you know just as well as I do that a pack is not at it strongest with out an Alpha and the vampires might attack at any moment.  Please just trust me!" He looked at me and sighed. "Fine but Scott must stay with you at all times and don't even think about leaving her side Scott, Ok!" Luke looked at Scott then back at me I could tell he was worried and having a mental fight with him self about this.  But I knew I  needed to go and he needed to stay here. I was about to walk off when he pulled me back by my wrist and crushed his lips into mine. I was shocked at first but kissed him back. I pulled away he growled.  I knew I had to go, so I gave him a quick peck on the lips, I smiled at him and walked out the door with Scott.

When I got out side there were 10 men, trackers and Scott there I nodded to them and we walked to the woods I took off my cloths and left them behind the tree and shifted in my wolf when I walked out the guys were in their  wolf form I nodded and we took off in the direction that Scott first announced when he came in to see Luke and give him the bad news.

Not too far into the bush, we stopped, we heard could hear something in the bushes. 'Isabella stay close!' Scott said through a mind link. 'Don't baby me Scott I can look after myself!' 'Isabella!' Scott called out to me, I said nothing and we all got ready for what might be in the bushes. Suddenly an arrow came right at me .  I moved out of the way and it hit the tree. I let out a breath of relief. 'Isabella are you ok? ' Scott came up to me.  I nodded, I went behind a tree and put my clothes on and ran to the tree where the arrow hit. Scott and the others guys came up behind me. The arrow had fire coming out of it so I blew the fire out and I quickly pulled the arrow out of the tree and opend the note that was tied around it. I looked at Scott then back at the note and opend it up and began to read it.

I know you have the four elements and I know you killed Mark and you will pay for my brothers death and I will avenge my brother after I kill you and get your power for myself and my brother

You have not defeated the vampires clan yet Isabella. You think you know what Mark has install for you.   Well think again because it's only just begun!!