1

Hope you like it vote and comment please!!

Isabella pov

'Come on Luke you're slowing me down!' I yelled to my friend Luke, through the pack mind link.

'Coming, alright, geez clam down!' Luke said a bit annoyed. I don't care I want these blood suckers dead. Yes I said, blood suckers because right now me and Luke are chasing two vampires. They are fast but us werewolves are faster.

'Luke you take the one on the left I will take this one. Ok' I said to Luke through the mind link still running. 'Yep, got it, be careful.' Luke said back. 'Ha always am!' and I closed him out.

Then me and Luke split up I was still chasing the vampire but I was getting close.

When I was close enough I jumped up and landed on top of him we rolled on the ground a few times but I got my balance back and pinned him down. He was hissing and biting at me but that did not stop me.

I stuck my teeth into its neck and ripped it off. It flew and hit the tree. I howled in victory and ran off to find Luke.

'Luke where are you?' I asked him through the mind link. 'I'm right here' I looked behind me and Luke was there I gave him a wolf grin and we ran back to the pack.

We stopped and shifted to our human forms I put my black sweats on and a tank top.

I came out from behind the tree and Luke was leaning against the tree with a smirk on his face.

"What's with the smirk" ? I asked him while we started to walk the rest of the way back to the pack house. " I was just thinking about the vampires face when I took its arms off, HAHA!! It was just funny". He said this, while acting it out with his hands. " Wow, you should of seen the guy I had when I ripped his head off, it was way better HAHAHAHAHA!!" I said holding my stomach. " Wow, I can imagine what you did to it considering it was you" Luke said smiling at me. I gave him a play full punch and laughed at his reaction." Ow! What was that for"? He said holding his arm " don't know just felt like it" I said trying not to laugh but I just had to I started cracking up and soon Luke joined in with me.

I stopped and smiled at him and he smiled back "Any way good job. We taught these blood suckers a lesson for coming in to our territory." I said and giving him a high five. " yeah we did" and we just laughed again.

We stopped laughing and straightened ourselves up, when we saw my brothers standing there with their arms crossed, they looked pissed.

"We're the hell have you two been its 11:00 and you two left at 9:30, the shops closed half an hour ago" Sam said stepping closer. I looked at Luke and and then back at Sam.

"Well, when we came back from the shops we smelt a vampire and we went after it and...' I was cut of by Sam "You what! went to get a vampire, Isabella and you did not tell me, you could of got hurt or even killed. They come out at night and there could of been way more than just two out there.' 'Luke you may leave, I have to talk to my sister about listening.' Sam said while looking at me but talking to Luke. " Yes, Alpha" Luke said. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back at him and in a split second he was out of sight.

"Look, I'm sorry that I did not tell you. I just thought we could kill it and we would of come back as soon as we did" I said to Sam, who was still angry. " Look, I'm not mad that you did not tell me, well kind of, I'm just mad that you went and did it on your own. Yes, you had Luke. But still any thing could of happened,Ok! Next time tell me and we will take care of it" Sam said walking closer to me and hugging me.

"Look Sam, I can take care of myself, Ok! Why? You think I can't kill one. Well I did and I have been doing it since I was 16, ok!." I got out from Sam's grip and moved away from him. " Isabella I did not...." I cut him off because I really didn't want to hear it.

"Look, save it, I have school tomorrow, so I have to go to bed!'. I walked right past them to the house.

I walked through the front door and up the stairs down the hallway to my bed room. My bedroom is in between Sam and Jack's bedrooms. Sam office is at the very end of the hallway.

I opened my door and turned on the lights and shut the door behind me. I let out a sigh and jumped on my bed and lay there looking at the ceiling.Then I let darkness take over me.

Hello hope you liked it sorry it is short I promise the next one will be longer vote and comment thank you for reading