14

Isabella POV

Red!

That's all I could see, Red! That blood sucker has a bloody brother! And I thought it was over but I was wrong and now he wants a war he is going to get one. I let the note  drop from my hands onto the ground, my claws were growing and I could feel the fire within me and my vains boil. "Isabella what's wrong? What did the note say?" Scott put a hand on my shoulder I growled and his hand feel off from my shoulder. I shifted in mid air not caring about my clothes being ripped apart.  I took off running deep into the woods wanting to kill some thing or some one. I didn't care but most of all my wolf was craving to kill any vampire I saw. Scott tried to get in my mid link but I blocked him out and let my wolf take over the human side of me.

Scott POV

All of a sudden Isabella shifted in mid air and ran off into the woods I tried to get into her mind link but she blocked me out. I growled in fustration, mainly because she wouldn't let me in. I looked on the ground and I saw the note I bent down and picked it up from the ground. I took a deep breath.  If this note is so bad and it  got to Isabella.  I had to make sure I could control my self . I opened the note and read it.

I gasped and growled this can't be happening.  Mark is finally dead but no he has a brother! What?No wonder Isabella was mad I put the note in my pocket and looked at the guys that came with us. "Guys I need you to go and find Isabella before she gets her self killed or kill some one and bring her back to the pack house I have to go to the Alpha now move!" I yelled in my beta tone in no time the guys shifted and took of in the direction Isabella went in.  I waisted no time in shifting and running back to the pack house.  Our Alpha is not going to be happy about the note or the fact that Isabella was not safe or here.

Luke POV

I was sitting in my office but kept getting this wierd feeling that some thing is not right I rubbed it off and kept on working. The door burst open and Scott was standing there with a worried expression on his face but I notice Isabella was not there with him.  I got up from my chair, about to ask him when he spoke up. "Luke we were in the woods when an arrow came at Isabella." He was cut off by me "What! Where is Isabella?" I growled taking a step closer. "Luke let me finish. Isabella ducked and it hit a tree but when she went to see it, it had a note attached to it.  Isabella read it and well she was pissed off, so she took off running in the woods and she blocked the mind link but I sent the guys to go and get her but I think you are going to want to read the note." That's why I was getting these wierd feelings I have to go and find Isabella. I was so mad at Scott for not trying to stop her but I needed to deal with that latter and go find my mate. I was about to walk out when Scott punched a letter in my chest I growled at him he gulped. I took the note off him and opend it up and read it.

I was furious that this ass hole thinks he can just declare war with us and threaten my mate! I scrunched up the note. And threw it at the wall my eyes went pitch black and my claws came out. Isabella is in trubble I need to find her before they do first. I ran out the front door and shifted in mid air not worrying about my clothes being ripped apart. All my mind was focused on was  finding my mate and making sure she is safe.

I ran and ran I was trying to get in her mind link but it was blocked and it made me me even more mad she should be with me and letting me confort her. 'Luke' I heard Isabella soft voice in the mind link. 'Isabella where in the hell are you? Are you ok? Are you hurt?  'Luke I'm fine and I'm sorry I blocked you out and took off on Scott like that I was just... Mad and I could not hold it in Luke I'm really sorry for making you worried' I could here her voice and she sounded sorry and I new she was mad but I just need to make her tell me were she is so I can see her. 'Its ok Bella I need you to tell me where you are!' I said wanting to know 'I'm at that lake near the big river' Isabella said 'ok stay there I will be there soon' I took off running into where she said.

I got to the lake in less then 4 mins. I looked around to find Isabella in her human from with her hands agents the tree and here head down you could here her breathing from were I was which was a long away from her. She looked up at me and her eyes were pitch black and she had dirt on her face. She looked terrible. I walked up to he slowly but she stopped me. "Luke stay there I just need to cool off a bit and I don't want to hurt you please" I could tell she was angry and tired to but I know she wants me to stay away but I am the only one who can help her. 'Bella please I can help you.  You are not going to go through this alone' I was still in my wolf from but I was still talking to her through the mind link. "Luke you do not know what is going on with me ok we killed Mark finished him and when I thought it was all over and I could get a break in life and I thought a big weight was lifted off my shoulder but I was wrong so so wrong.   Luke, you know I should of know things were too good to be true and now I just realised that this is why I am here this is why I have these powers to protect the werewolf's and to fight till the end. Luke and nothing will be getting in my way I will end this Luke all of it." It killed me to see her like this but she was right in ever thing she said but I for one know that I will help her end this and we are going to get through this together. I understand where she is coming from her mum and dad died when she was young she had no mum no dad even tho she had her brothers she was lost but she found what she is and I for one know that is it to fight because I have know Isabella for a long time and we have done everything together and the best thing ever I loved doing was vampire hunting. I looked at Isabella and she had her head down I was about to shift when she spoke. "Come on we should go. " Before I could answer she shifted and took off  into the woods I sighed and ran off after her.

Isabella POV

I don't know why I am being like this to Luke but I just can't belive this.  It was too much. Mark was dead but no he has a brother! Now we have to be perperd for any thing but I will end this.

When we got to the pack I walked in to the pack house still in my wolf form because I needed to get my clothes. My wolf was big so it made it a bit hard. I walked up the stairs and into our bedroom I shifted into my human form and slipped on some sweats and a tank top. I turned around to find Luke leaning against the farm door with his arms crossed he had a sad expression. "Bella I love you and I don't want you to ever think you are in this alone.  OK, Mark's brother is not going to hurt you and I will make sure of that I promise I will protect you no matter what." Luke walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. I hugged him back. "I love you too, Luke" I pulled away and he gave me a gentle smile and I gave him one back. "Luke we need to tell the pack and we need to tell my brothers because I know that if it comes down to a fight they will help us." Luke nodded his head and he grabbed hold of my hand and we walked out of the bed room together.

Ok guys so I hope you like it and please vote and tell me what you think and comment because I haven't had many comments and I would love it if you could. I have tried to update as much as possible so yeah! OK, Well hope you like it bye!!!.