10

Isabella POV

That's it, those bloodsuckers have done it, they've ruined my life and I'm going to ruin theirs. I have trained so hard for this day and now they're going to feel the pain I've been feeling since my parents died. First they kill my mum and dad now they kill one of my pack members. My blood boiled like never before, my claws came out, I could fill my wolf enraging. Everyone that was standing next to me or anywhere near me moved away even my brothers did. I shifted in to my wolf. I lifted my head up and let out a loud howl. It was the howl of a survived, a fighter and most of all a winner. In that one howl I let out all my emotions most of all anger. When I looked back to the pack their mouths were open in shook. Like they have never heard a 17 year old girl do that before.

I ran, I ran as fast as my wolf could take me. I was determined to find Mark and kill him and if that meant I was putting my own life at risk I was prepared and if any thing got in my way I was going to destroy them!. I allowed my wolf sense to lead me to Mark. Then I came to a stop. I sniffed the air. I could smell them, vampires. But not just one I could smell, there were thousands. I walked up to where the smell was coming from and hid behind the trees. I let out a small growl I can't believe what I was seeing. A group of vampires, I mean a lot of them. But I could not smell Mark. Where was he? I knew this was it, I couldn't just wait for him to come to me. I decided to do what I had come here for and that was to kill. I let my wolf take over and I jumped over the bushes in front of me and I lashed out at the first vampire in sight. It was do or die and I knew I couldn't stop now. I couldn't stop. I was a killing machine.

I did it. I ripped through the whole clan of vampires like they were nothing. Nothing could stand in my way. I killed them all every single one. My wolf howled in victory. Suddenly I noticed another scent it was Mark. I went behind a tree and shifted. I wanted to destroy him with my own bare hands, but I had to control my wolf. I slipped on some cloths and made my way to where the scent was leading me.

When I got to where the scent was I stopped. I was in front of a big house. Well, more like a castle or a haunted castle. I walked up to two enormous doors and I smashed them down. Nothing was going to stand in my way and I certainly wasn't going to stop now. I could smell him and I wanted to kill him now. I turned a corner and I could see two vampires in the distance talking, they stopped talking and sniffed the air. I knew they could smell me. They looked to were I was and hissed at me I gave them a smirk and walked up to them. They jumped up in the air to surround me, but I dodged them. They looked around "Looking for me?" I said coming up behind them. I grabbed an arm and threw one of them against a wall. I growled but I was still trying to control my wolf. The other one came running at me but I slid under him then got up on my feet and grabbed his neck and snapped it. I was now breathing heavy and my claws came out, I took a deep breath and my claws went back in. "Well I see you've made quit and entrance here!" I looked around and saw it was Mark. Finally, the moment I have been waiting for him had arrived. I growled at him and my eyes went black I took a step closer to him. He smirked at me and that was just enough for me to run at him. I ran up to him and jumped up and kicked him in the head, he flew and hit the wall, tiles sprayed out everywhere from behind him. I landed on my feet and smirked at him. "Let's just say that I have been wanting to do this for a long time." I was about to walk up to him when some thing sharp hit the back of my neck. I put my hand to the back of my neck and pulled out a dart. Shit! It is a sleeping one. I let our a loud growl before dark ness took over me.

Sam POV

When Isabella let out a loud howl I was shocked, I could tell she was pissed and I have never heard Isabella do that before. I knew where Isabella was going and I had to find her before she got her self killed. I called out to my pack, "Get all the fighters here, I know where my sister is going and we have to stop here before she gets killed, ok now move!" I yelled in my Alpha tone and shifted into my black wolf and took off in the direction of where Isabella had headed. Soon all the fighters from my pack and the other Alphas and their packs where behind me. I looked to my side to see Jack he looked at me and I could see the worry in his eyes. Then we all came to a stop. It was like Isabella's scent had just disappeared into thin air. I growled loudly. Shit! they must have Isabella and hid her scent.' "Split up" I called out to everyone behind me. "The vampires have Isabella and they must of hid her scent. If any one sees, hears or finds anything let me know. Now move!" They all said yes and we took off in separate directions.

Don't worry Isabella, I will find you.

Isabella POV

I woke up with the biggest head ache ever. I tried to move but I notice that my hands were tied with sliver chains! It was burning my skin every time I tried to pull on them. I noticed that I was in a cell. I looked around and gasped at what I saw. I couldn't believe it, there were hundreds of wolves, werewolves. They were in cells next to me and in front of me. I let out a loud growl this is wrong. "Are you Ok?" Some one asked from the left of me. I looked to the side to see who it was. It was a guy about my brothers age. He had black messy hair and blue eyes he look tired and a bit beaten up. "Yeah I'm fine, but can you tell me why you are all here? And where am I?" He nodded, "Well thats the thing we don't know. But I do know, I mean I've heard you are the best vampire hunter in your pack and maybe a lot more other packs and you were our only hope!" He looked like he was glad to see me but disappointed that I had been caught. "How do you know me?" I asked "We all know about you" he said looking at all the other werewolf's. I nodded and put my head down. I asked him for his name, "I'm Dylan John"I nodded and gave him a small smile.

I was mind set, I am going to get us out of here and nothing is going to get in my way.