Chapter 9

It had been two weeks. Marinette could not remember. She was frustrated. She knew she should remember. I mean everything was so familiar. Adrien was so protective. He wouldn't let her go to school until she pleaded. She didn't understand her relationship with him. She guessed they were close because she felt the need to be him. Maybe they were like brother and sister. She pulled in her usual clothes.

"And remember, no one knows I am in your purse. So, don't let anyone touch it. Especially not Chloe." Tiki said. Heading towards her pouch.

"Ok." Marinette said. She was ready. She hoped.

"Chloe's mean, Alya's my friend, Nino's my friend, Adrien's my...friend." She mumbled to herself.

"Marinette, Adrien's here." Marinette's mother said. She knew it was hard for him to see her like that everyday.

"Coming!" She had forgotten that Adrien was going to take her to school. She sprinted down the stairs. Adrien was standing outside the limo. Opening the door, he helped her in. He jumped in after her and closed the door.

"Did you put it on?" He asked. She was confused for a second before she remembered what's he meant.

"Oh! Yeah. I did. Does it look ok?" She showed him the tattoo on her wrist.

"It looks perfect." He answered.

"I meant to ask you, what are these for?" She asked, holding up her arms.

"These are...... tattoos you got a while back. On your 15th birthday." He looked sad.

"It matches with mine." He raised his hand, placing it in front of her.

She remembered more than she told him. Bits and pieces. Alya and Tikki had been helping her. She wanted to surprise him. So, she took out a photo.

"We had a big party for my birthday, we wore masks and everything

"We had a big party for my birthday, we wore masks and everything. You took me away to the balcony and gave me this. "

She showed him the necklace

He just stared

Maybe he was succeeded. Maybe she was remembering.
===========================