Chapter 2

Marinette walked out of my room. Dreading the school day.

"Bye maman. Bye papa" she said

"Bye Marinette." They said back. She walked out wearing a pair of jeans and her school sweater. She walked to school. Noting how the weather had changed since she moved to Paris. It was warmer. Soon she would have to wear a sweater to go outside.

She made it to school. Alya and Nathaniel immediately walked over to her. "Hey girl" Alya said.

"Hey Alya. Hey Nate." Marinette walked over to Nathaniel, smiling. They had been dating since 6th grade. Now in 9th grade, she was happy with how life was going. They walked to their classroom together. Nathaniel sat next Marinette, Alya sat next to Nino.

"So how did you sleep?" Nate said. She didn't want to tell him about the dream she had so she came up with a lie

"Pretty good. Can't remember my dream. You?"

"Good. I dreamt of you" she blushed and smiled.

"Are you excited?" She heard Alya say.

"I had forgotten! Only one month left until my 15th birthday!"

"I wonder what your mark is gonna look like, maybe a paintbrush...."

"Have you found out your mark Nate?"

"Ummm.... yes. I was going to ask you about it. Do you like lambs?"

"No. Not really why?"

"My mark is a lamb."

"Maybe marinette is gonna get a pet lamb in the near future?" Alya made it sound like a question.

"Maybe" I replied. That was weird. How could he have the mark of a lamb? Were they not soulmates? That was unlikely. They loved each other so much. She couldn't imagine life without him.

Marinette

Class was about to start. The teacher walked in and she was about to start writing. But, a boy came in. He had messy blond hair. And emerald green eyes. He wore a black shirt with a white coat on top and some jeans. I felt my lungs stop working. I felt something I had never felt before. He felt so familiar. Yet I couldn't tell why.

"Class this is Adrien Agreste. He is new and I need some one to guide him around." I looked down. Trying to pretend I wasn't listening. Big mistake.

"Marinette, since you decided not to listen to me, you can be his guide. Nathaniel, do you mind moving by Rose?"

"Not at all Miss." Nate for up and walked to the seat all the way in the back. Adrien sat down in his seat. Alya did a mini turn and raised her eyebrows at me.

Time skip    No one POV

Marinette had just finished showing Adrien around school. The boy had many questions. She found it quite adorable.

"So, how old are you?" He asked.

"Next month is my 15th birthday."

"Really! My birthday was a few weeks ago!"

"Really! Can I see your mark?" He looked sad

"I don't have one yet."I smiled at his words.

"That's fine. It just means that she's not 15 yet. Nothing t worry about." He smiled at my words

"I have to go. My limo is here. I enjoyed spending time with you though. Can we do this again?"

"I would be happy to." I watched him leave. I couldn't wait to get home.

No one POV

She reached into her backpack for her keys. Her fingertips felt something small and hard. She lifted out the tiny box she had found.

"Odd." She opened it and found earrings in it.

"It was probably that flirt of a boyfriend I have." She walked
Into her house through the back door. Not wanting to draw to much attention. It was probably busy in the front ad she didn't want her parents to feel pressured to care for her on top of that. 

She plopped on her bed. Remembering the box she got back up and opened the box.

"Cute" there was a pair of earrings. Red, with 5 black dots in them. She put them on. Suddenly, a creature popped out.

"Pink rat thing!" She yelled.

"Shh marinette! Your parents are gonna her you!"

"Pink rat thing that talks and knows my name!"

Tiki explained the miraculous and its powers. It had been almost a month since she became ladybug.

Her life would never be the same.