[Intro]

There You'll Be

-Ian Joseph Barcelon

Arvin Jonas had lived his life without his parents. His father died when he was 5 and his Mother had to take care of their business holdings abroad. Arvin only had himself and Yaya Pitring— who took care of him since he was 7-the age when his mother migrated to New York. They barely see each other since then; her mother was always busy managing things on their company.

Later, they'd found out that he has brain tumor when he was 16-which was a rare case for such a young age. Arvin thought his mother would go home and give him parent support, but he was wrong. His mother only send money for his medications and hospital needs.

He totally changed after knowing his disease and to think that his mother was not around gave him no hope of fighting for his life. There comes the thought of his life was such a waste, that he hopes he shouldn't have been born in this world.

They hired personal nurses but they only lasted long for days, and the longest time was only a week. Arvin insists that he doesn't need care, nurses and even Yaya Pitring to look after him 'cause he knew that he will be dying too. Until one day in his life, all of his negative thoughts changed, even the thought of dying-when Julie came.

Julie is a new nurse, came from a normal commoner family. At first, she wanted to give up by Arvin's monster attitude, but she need to earn money for her family and she wanted to help him as well so she took it as a challenge. She put herself along Arvin's life.

And not knowing themselves, they both fell for each other.

***

Ano'ng masasabi niyo? Please leave a comment! I would be glad to hear your thoughts or any opinion about the story. Thanks!